Workers news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Smokin Joe

Bencher
Interesting to see that players who left the club when Weisner left have started to come back.At least 9 are back:Manaia Rudolph,Henry Raiwalui,Blake Goodman,Kurt Aldridge,Jerry Key,Will Solway,TT Smith,John Tohi and Josh Tangitau.4 more players who I thought may have left but were possibly just injured are back too:Ray Lesoa,Marli Sini,Sione Masima and Kurt Horton.Thought it was a mistake but seems to be right,maybe all is being forgiven or the grass is not greener elsewhere,anyway it is good that they are back with the club,maybe a few injuries has given them a thought that they might get a run in ISP.

1. Viliami Kaveinga
2. Maliko Filino
3. Pat Mataele
4. Jonathan Wright
5. Peter Schuster
6.Pita Godinet
7. Jackson Hastings
8. Kelepi Tanginoa
Joey Lussick
10. Taealoaloa Amone
11. Brendan Attwood
12. Jacob Samoa
13. Jamil Hopoate

Dean Parata
15. Tyler Cassell
16. Evrett Vaurasi
17. Jordan Hall

Nothing motivates an "I'm sorry" than not having food on the table.

If it's the same (not so) Weisner that tried racking up that parking debt against his old club....then he has precedent for being a vindictive dick and his comments should be given no weight.

edit: Yup....it is!

Parking debt. Now that sounds juicey. What did he do.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/rugby-stars-dumped-car-963348

A RUGBY player saddled his club with a £1,500 bill after dumping his car at Manchester Airport.

Pat Weisner moved to New Zealand in May to start a new life after a bitter split with Cumbrian rugby league club Barrow Raiders.

But in a parting shot, he left his club car, a Rover worth just £700, in a £26.50-a-day car park - where it stayed for 54 days.

(someone else posted this - so credit to them.) edit: it was @strone33

Last edited:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/rugby-stars-dumped-car-963348

A RUGBY player saddled his club with a £1,500 bill after dumping his car at Manchester Airport.

Pat Weisner moved to New Zealand in May to start a new life after a bitter split with Cumbrian rugby league club Barrow Raiders.

But in a parting shot, he left his club car, a Rover worth just £700, in a £26.50-a-day car park - where it stayed for 54 days.

(someone else posted this - so credit to them.)
Maybe that's the carpark where the paper bags change hands...

Interesting to see that players who left the club when Weisner left have started to come back.At least 9 are back:Manaia Rudolph,Henry Raiwalui,Blake Goodman,Kurt Aldridge,Jerry Key,Will Solway,TT Smith,John Tohi and Josh Tangitau.4 more players who I thought may have left but were possibly just injured are back too:Ray Lesoa,Marli Sini,Sione Masima and Kurt Horton.Thought it was a mistake but seems to be right,maybe all is being forgiven or the grass is not greener elsewhere,anyway it is good that they are back with the club,maybe a few injuries has given them a thought that they might get a run in ISP.

I have been thinking ever since you mentioned the mass exodus a while ago, that surely those players where on contract ... how could they just leave?

1. Viliami Kaveinga
2. Maliko Filino
3. Pat Mataele
4. Jonathan Wright
5. Peter Schuster
6.Pita Godinet
7. Jackson Hastings
8. Kelepi Tanginoa
Joey Lussick
10. Taealoaloa Amone
11. Brendan Attwood
12. Jacob Samoa
13. Jamil Hopoate

Dean Parata
15. Tyler Cassell
16. Evrett Vaurasi
17. Jordan Hall

Interesting - where is Paseka?

Hopefully Parker won't be held back as a fresh reserve and gets to play NYC as well.

NYC

Luke Poiselli
2. Jade Anderson
21 Semisi Kioa
Blake Andrews
5. Alfred Smalley
6. Tom Wright
7. Cade Cust
8.Jaiden Tarrant
9. Manase Fainu
10.Taniela Paseka
11. Billy Bainbridge
12.Josh Martin
13. Jesse Martin

Haumole Olakau'atu
15. Elia Faatui
16.Zaan Weatherall
17. John Tasi Tuivaiti

Bilal Maarbani
19. Eddie Ieremia
20.Kurtis Preece

Last edited:
What are your thought's on Bainbridge mate? Thought he'd have had a shot in firsts this week for sure.

Haven't seen enough of him to be honest. Appears a good footballer .. but given his size in the modern game he will have to be an exceptional footballer to make it.

With Jake having the lock wrapped up, and not big enough for a prop, only leaves the 2nd row, and they all appear to be getting bigger.

Not saying he can't make it ... looks like he has the talent and will ... just going to have to be much better than everybody else to get a go.

Haven't seen enough of him to be honest. Appears a good footballer .. but given his size in the modern game he will have to be an exceptional footballer to make it.

With Jake having the lock wrapped up, and not big enough for a prop, only leaves the 2nd row, and they all appear to be getting bigger.

Not saying he can't make it ... looks like he has the talent and will ... just going to have to be much better than everybody else to get a go.

Fair enough. Kind of has an Anthony Watmough feel about him I reckon (and I loved Choc). But yeah, as backrowers go, it's rare these days that the smaller guys like Gift make it. Watching Glenn only 2 night's ago, and jeez, he's still tackling and ball handling like a machine (as good as he did with us).

Let him and Beaver go too early I believe. Such wonderful talents.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10