World Cup opening ceremony

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan link said:
Aborigines have populated Australia for a lot longer than the British criminal populace.

Ryan you have been listening to Matas diatribe for way too long, theres a bit more to the last 220 yrs than "British criminal populace" as you are well aware.

But yes it was worth showing some native heritage influences,

oh and in case I forget ..............IMO

There was an opening ceremony. I think I was half cut by about 7:30 because I was expecting the damn game on earlier! messed with my whole BBQ drinking piss schedule

Dan link said:
There was an opening ceremony. I think I was half cut by about 7:30 because I was expecting the damn game on earlier! messed with my whole BBQ drinking piss schedule

Those 2 Vodka Cruisers did you in hey mate??

Fro link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=178842.msg202022#msg202022 date=1225144695]
Aborigines have populated Australia for a lot longer than the British criminal populace.

Ryan you have been listening to Matas diatribe for way too long, theres a bit more to the last 220 yrs than "British criminal populace" as you are well aware.

[/quote]

Yeah, there was a genocide as well.

clontaago link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178842.msg202041#msg202041 date=1225171371]

Those 2 Vodka Cruisers did you in hey mate??
[/quote]  LOL!

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=178842.msg202038#msg202038 date=1225164217]
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=178842.msg202022#msg202022 date=1225144695]

[/quote]

Yeah, there was a genocide as well.
[/quote]

Thanks Jiminy Cricket you friggin broken record.

What do you do on Australia day? break out the sackcloth and ashes??

That took less time than I expected. 

On Australia Day I just feel good about myself that I'm not a convict and wasn't born in a country that massacred its indigenous population. 

Mata - you are on a thin branch at the moment. Not too many of us are necessarily proud of parts of our history but we live in the present, hoping that we we can make a difference now. Do you feel responsible for the aspects of Zimbabwe that were totally stuffed up by the Europeans and they way that they subjugated the blacks?

No numnuts. YOU could go on, and on, and on.

You weren't born in a country that massacred its indigenous population??

Cecil Rhodes and his boys were hardly Unicef!!

And if you classify the modern Zimbabwe as your country then we could all point to Mugabe and his multitude of crimes.

Shall I mention the role your elected representative had in installing Mugabe whilst my brother and father were fighting against that very evil?

As I said, let's drop it. 

I'll drop it if you desist from coming on here and tarring all Australians with the Genocide brush which you so love to do.

You are well aware of the views of the majority on here in agreeing with you for the most part, and you are particularly aware of my personal views on the subject.

Yes Fraser is was and always will be remembered as a fool of the highest order, but your continued snide shots at things that hapenned well before anyone on here was even though of is getting old.

Consider it dropped.

That night, she rated up there with Lyv Tyler for mine ! And that's a big call.
1. Kirsty Alley (BEFORE the 50kg's and 50 years)
2. Lyv Tyler
3. Natelie Whatever

3 best looking celebrity women.......EVER !

Ryan link said:
That night, she rated up there with Lyv Tyler for mine ! And that's a big call.
1. Kirsty Alley (BEFORE the 50kg's and 50 years)
2. Lyv Tyler
3. Natelie Whatever

3 best looking celebrity women.......EVER !

wow

Which means carbon cookie cut-out in Koori.

I can't tell her apart from Jennifer Hawkins and the other usual suspects that get paraded on TV as the world's most beautiful women. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4