World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
Starts this week.

Can Australia go 4 in a row? and if not who else will do it?

Personally I dont know if we can, South Africa would be my tip, if our guys get it right we are a chance, but there are a lot of question marks over our line up for mine.

India have over a billion people on their backs at home, will be a big ask for them to win it, but they certainly have the talent.

India in India will be hard to beat given the way the wicket turned the other night so they get my pick

The Safies are my top pick on a normal wicket but feel they arnt strong enough in the spin department to go favourites for me

Saf have taken 3 spinners so they are obviously trying to get that side of things right.

If Imran Tahir fires for them they are a big chance, hes only just become eligible and was straight in to the team.

if they can lose the chokers label they will be right up there.

I'd say the last 4 will be India, Sri Lanka, Sth Africa and Australia.

We will struggle though I think.

Ponting has come back refreshed and renewed
Started a little slow against india but picked up
but the spin backed him off again

You need more spin in the subcontinent than
on www.wowomg.com

The format really opens this comp right up compared to the last cups that had the Super 8 round

Straight knockout from the 1/4 final round, so there are 6-7 teams capable of stringing 3 wins together and take the cup

I'm not sure we have got the bowling attack this time around to go 4 in a row. We also don't have a dominant batsman that can turn a game on their own, no Hayden, Gilchrist or Symonds type. Ponting is past his best, so batting will rely a lot on Watson and Hayden, although Clark may go alright over there. 

You'd have to say India are a big show, but I really hope they don't win, couldn't stand the carry on to be honest. Rather see Sri Lanka get up if we don't.

Our bowlers will be hit and miss too. We have gone for all out attack.  If we don't take regular wickets we will go for a lot of runs. 

Gronk all out attack is part of the headgames,its showing other countries we are there to win,should be good once the real games start

and if that doesnt work Shane?

attack is fine but we dont have a plan B.

and I am not having a go for a change, i agree thats what they are trying to do, I just dont think it suits conditions over there.

Fluffy link said:
I dont think Hayden is someone we should rely on this time

Sorry meant Haddin. It would be good to have Haydos back though.

If that doesnt work Fro we are ****ed
We dont have the depth for even a 1st XI
and it shows with brainfart selections like
Krezja ,Hasting and Tait

Our bowling attack is a bad joke and India
played about 5 spinners against us with nothing
but success,we have a spinner if you add the 2
idiots we have over there classed as spinners
because in my view,Krezja and Smith are the Hastings
of spinners,We will have to use.....Hussey

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts