worried ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mudgeagle

Reserve Grader
gez , i'm getting worried about US WE MANLY , is the club going to be about in ten years time , seems like we stumble from one mess to another always coming off as a 2ND grade business , to my way off thinking if we don't sort this player **** out real quick not only will we lose DEC , FORAN,we will find it real hard to rebuild , it will take us back to northern eagle days then ,...... who knows Penn is going to run out of money one day then what .... f... I'm worried ..

Nope...i just put it down to we are premiers now its time for our post premiers hang over lol.

Once the new tv deal is sorted, the NRL grants to each club will match the salary cap. Once this happens, no team will die and we will have just as much chance of affording players as anyone else.

mate , we can do that now we all are on the same cap , i know we have to lose player,s because off the way it,s set up 12 state or aus /nz payers in 1 side just wont work under the cap rules , the thing that bugs me is that we don't seem to be on the front foot and come out and say well yes we have cap problems , but at the moment we are sitting ducks we look weak FU,, WE NEED TO SIGN DCE OR FORAN TO STOP THE ROT ...

bones said:
Once the new tv deal is sorted, the NRL grants to each club will match the salary cap. Once this happens, no team will die and we will have just as much chance of affording players as anyone else.

Is that fact?

The annual grant is basically the same as the salary cap.
It's just that it costs another 10 mill to run the football club.

What Paul kent failed to
Mention is that revenue is up for the club and we are
Actually in the black ytd.
He's a filthy bitter bears reserve grade liar.

Worried?????

No

Sad that we might lose sons players???

Was always going to happen!!!

GO MANLY

Mark from Brisbane said:
Worried?????

No

Sad that we might lose some players???

Was always going to happen!!!

GO MANLY

That should be lose SOME players

I always hate losing players.

I still watch Travis Burns closely, even JWH, Chris Hicks for a few games last year at Parra.

I dont think I will follow Hoppa all that closely, btw how long until Parra send him the SOS.

The Stewarts I will always love. God I hope we keep them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8