Worst fullback in NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The whole team is.  But the junkmeister, Elliot, has a lot to answer for.  The team has no structure, no attack and the prop rotation is poor.  They certainly need a better coach.  Total underachievers. 

Tonights the end of their season.  Diabolical, a training run for the Slime.  Sammut benched.  Elliot needs to get the sack, tomorrow.

Jarrad Sammut did have a bad game tonight as their whole side did pretty much. Just way to many mistakes what with drop ball, bad passes etc..not a good night for the black cats. I tipped them tonight and I was hoping they would of won as i don't want the Slimes in the 8 oh well that's history now I thought both Luke Lewis & Waterhouse gave it their all.

What is annoying is the complete capitulation of some teams and what it does to the F&A. I really hope we do the same tomorrow and run up 50 against the gummies.

Parra absolutly outplayed the panfers in the second half but by then it was too late the refs had already awarded the slime the game. Missed Burts off side, then when waterhouse got held up they call a penrith knock on when the ball only ever travelled backwards from them. 2 different rulings in the play the ball as well.

Parra on the back of Hayne are fast becoming golden boys of the NRL.

Hopefully they come up against another golden team like the saints because anyone else will get smashed by the refs.

Didn't Gould stain his undies a few times last night waxing lyrical about this mythical creature called Jarryd Hayne. It wasn't that long ago that Hayne was going to be the saviour of Parramatta as their new 5/8.....didn't last long when they realised that they guy doesn't actually have that much vision and can't run an attack. Sure he is good at fullback, but you'd swear that he was revolutionising the game the way Gould and Co. are carrying on.

Penrith got dudded by the refs last night. They were well in the game for the first 30 but as soon as they got any momentum Robinson and Hayne caned them with a penalty. I think the penalty count was 6-0 at halftime, and some of them were ridiculous. Parra finished over the top of them but by that stage the game was gone.

I too thought they had a chance as I'd seen the Tigers tear through their centres.  Not to be.  I agree regarding the refs.  Shayne Hayne really ****s me as a ref and Robinson just jumps on the  bandwagon.  Seems that the NRL have a couple of sweetie teams, Parra and Dragqueens, and the rest can please themselves.  That's not to say Elliot is not a complete idiot. 

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6