Would people sign a petition to the club?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kieran is very unprofessional. And even if he begged to be resigned next year if his squeels deal fell through I would not have a bar of him.

Put him in second grade or bench him, keep him away from the core team he has a pathetic attitude and he mopes around. I would not be impressed if I was a squeels fan, either it just shows that he can not rise above his attitude and lacks professionalism.

I also think Snake is having a lend of the team and fans as well. He looked disinterested and played like he was still at home on the couch. After all Manly has done for him, this is what he does?? Very, very upsetting.

It is obvious now that some senior players were holding the club to ransom, Watamouth, Snake, Matai and Kieran.

I believe they stuffed the end of our season last year and they are doing it this year, even though Watamouth has left he still his a dig at the club that gave him so much. These senior players along with Zorba and Penn have been the reason for the demise it is as clear as day for anyone to see.

I was soooo upset yesterday, I felt Ballin deserved some respect from his team mates and for everyone to give their all to celebrate his 200th game. So I was absolutely floored by the actions of Snake and Kieran and how they could not give a ****, unbelievable really. Well done to JSL, Tommy, DCE, even Willie etc who were putting in. And to see the amazing effort by Tom Trbojevic for his NRL debut was something special, he really did the Mighty Sea Eagles proud. You cant have undermining sooks destroying team morale, because the guys putting in don't deserve that at all.

It is not a good look aver to sulky players dictate to a club, the club should be dictating to the players. Tooves has obviously been left out to dry and does not deserve this. He has my respect big time but when there is an agenda, by the senior sulks and board, it would not matter what Tooves did, his coaching efforts are being sabotaged. Very disrespectful to a club legend, they should pay him out and let him go with the utmost respect or give him the support he deserves and cut the sulks that are undermining his coaching.

The Northern Eagles years hurt, but this hurts just as much if not more to see our club being destroyed in a matter of months by ego's with petty points to prove.
Yeah I noticed snake for a few weeks now.... He is definitely dragging his lip, I mentioned after the dragons game a couple of our guys got smashed over the dead ball and side line, on both occasions snake was right on top of the action and didn't help either player off the ground, on one of the occasions I think it was hiku in the in goal received a pass from snake only to get belted and snake walked straight past him leaving him on the ground..... It's all attitude, we are still receiving the same **** from last year............ Toovey needs to identify these spoilt brats and rissole them, I couldn't give a fu$k how bigger name they have.

I wouldn't sign it.

I agree his effort is down, but I would never support a negative petition about a Manly player or the team.

If 2V dropped him, fair enough. However, I suspect Penn has probably told 2V that under no circumstance (other than injury) would this be acceptable. The rationale being that for some godforsaken reason the Penn/Kelly guru team are still trying to work Foran out of the Slime deal. They wouldn't have a chance if 2V dropped him though.

Just my 2 cents.

I wouldn't sign it.

I agree his effort is down, but I would never support a negative petition about a Manly player or the team.

If 2V dropped him, fair enough. However, I suspect Penn has probably told 2V that under no circumstance (other than injury) would this be acceptable. The rationale being that for some godforsaken reason the Penn/Kelly guru team are still trying to work Foran out of the Slime deal. They wouldn't have a chance if 2V dropped him though.

Just my 2 cents.
Thanks for your two cents...... So your happy for a first grade player on great coin undermining our efforts and dismantling our season before our eyes, spreading his selfish attitude through out the side like a cancer....... Your two cents worth don't carry any weight with myself, but like all your entitled to an opinion. He must have a massive attitude adjustment or he should be shown our nsw cup 5/8 jumper.

I want to know if people would sign a petition to the club to drop foran if I created it. This is downright embarrassing and pathetic. He is showing a complete lack of dedication or committment. Not with the signing with the eels but with his pathetic performance on the field. Pathetic in defence and just making me ****ing angry to watch. Little bastard is doing a diservice to our jersey and showing what a little ****wit and weasil that he is.
Absolutely

Thanks for your two cents...... So your happy for a first grade player on great coin undermining our efforts and dismantling our season before our eyes, spreading his selfish attitude through out the side like a cancer....... Your two cents worth don't carry any weight with myself, but like all your entitled to an opinion. He must have a massive attitude adjustment or he should be shown our nsw cup 5/8 jumper.

Calling Foran a cancer is pretty harsh on the bloke.

I'm not happy about anyone in a Manly jersey that doesn't seem to want to put in. But he isn't alone there now is he?. If we measure effort against pay packet, most of the team should be sacked and the turbo boys & soggy made to play every position.

Snakes my favorite player in the club. His 18m from 4 runs isn't exactly a great nights effort either.

Something is seriously wrong across the playing group & it will take more than Foran being shunted to reggies to fix it.

Manly need a Leader.

Calling Foran a cancer is pretty harsh on the bloke.

I'm not happy about anyone in a Manly jersey that doesn't seem to want to put in. But he isn't alone there now is he?. If we measure effort against pay packet, most of the team should be sacked and the turbo boys & soggy made to play every position.

Snakes my favorite player in the club. His 18m from 4 runs isn't exactly a great nights effort either.

Something is seriously wrong across the playing group & it will take more than Foran being shunted to reggies to fix it.

Manly need a Leader.
I mentioned in another thread that I've been watching snake for some weeks, he is in the same boat as Foran , sulking brat.

Manly need a Leader.
Hit the nail on the head. Losing Lyon hasn't helped our cause.
Snake needs to show more leadership than he did against Canberra. He's done it before and now is when it's needed again.
In most teams the halves take a leadership role on-field. Our halves need a major jolt from someone in order to take back some control, which is part of their on-field role. That jolt should be coming from senior players like Lyon, Snake, Matai and Ballin. And from Toovey.
Whatever the reason (and I accept their standing in the team currently must feel awkward) they have to overcome that and be leaders here or there's no point in them playing out 2015.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8