Would you kick the bastard out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The next time the Bulldogs are playing in Canberra, I'll send him an invite to my place - no worries!

panash said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
I was at a mates restaurant last year, where des & the coaching staff were there dining.The guy is a deadset gentleman,i was conversating with him during the night he has time for anyone.

I even asked him if he'd heard of the silvertails forum in which he had,goes to show coaches & players may actually read this forum.

So what !!!!!! I'm reading things now that make more sense !!! Why did he sign up our aging forwards and not our younger players ??? His intentions were clear - didn't get his way with our club ( administration ) his a coach why is he involved in player contracts ???

He wanted to move onto $$$$$$ club and take the best players he could.... Slap in the face when Foran resigned with us..... That hasler is in love with his own legend but wants the good oars to row his boat !!!! The guy is a dog & that's where his ended up.

Fatty vautin still to this day bleeds Manly that's Loyalty !!!
Mate the board drove des out otherwise he would still be at manly.He had no reason to leave.

Normie said:
That's a bit of a stretch stating that Fatty still bleeds Manly......

Maybe you know something I don't ??
Everytime I hear him talk about manly it's always positive. Just the other week he was sticking up for the manly club & Darrel Williams regarding about some comment that was made.

Hahaha. Just saw it too. Love it!!!

D_O_doubleG said:
I feel that some fans are really ungrateful, learn to count your blessings....

Do you love SBW after helping you win a premiership in 2004?

Go away.

tayls said:
Now this thread has been mentioned in the SMH..lol!

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/dogs-dinner-manly-fans-set-to-give-des-a-grilling-20120717-228ka.html

I think it is difficult to respect anyone associated with the dogs not just Hasler. When you think about their club the first things that come to mind is the 2003-05 stuff and stories about fan behavior, which is not exactly something I would want to be associated with.

What a turkey !!!! He really wants blood !!!
Quoted - manly are benchmark , we need to learn how to grind a win. Bring on the fans
English Graham said - hasler does nit want to lose this game !!!!!

This is going to be a BIG ONE !!!

I just want this guy to fail and never achieve again ( hasler )... Tool !!!

Hope our boys realise what there up for , we are the better team hope the ball bounces our way !!! I live in cronulla and I've just decided I'm going to brookie on Friday night and help our boys send them packing.

I'm so much with Cameron I hate them so much with such passion !!! The scum of the league only deserve to fail !!!

Cmon mighty eagles
PM Edit Quote

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7