1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wouldn't this be a Pissa "Raiders V Eagles"

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by the real fortynil, Sep 15, 2012.

1. the real fortynil

the real fortynil Member

Ratings:
    +30 /0
    I've been giving it to two dogs supporters all week and it may very well come true, how hilarious would it be to see a Raiders V Eagles GF.

Could you imagine the bleating coming from the dogs!:D

2. God

God Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +424 /10
    I'd hate that, I want a Manly v Dogs GF or should Manly lose Storm v Raiders

• Like Like x 1
    • Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +6,831 /51
      I'd take '87 all over again.

• mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +4,772 /47
      The Raiders gave it to the dogs a couple of weeks ago. The Storm are very capable of doing the same. On their day, Souths can be awesome. I think the dogs are going to be there for the big one. If we drop out next week, i don't care who wins the GF, as long as it's not the dogs!

• globaleagle

globaleagle Le ver vert va vers le verre vert! Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +9,261 /71
      More than happy to see the dogs miss out on a gf.

• Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
      +1,248 /7
      No way would I want the dogs to even make the GF this year. Even if they lost it would take them one step closer to winning it next year. The old saying, you have to lose one before you win one.

• Like Like x 1
      • mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2017 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
        Ratings:
        +4,173 /85
        I'm convinced these dog pricks think they've won this already. I reckon they're in for a big surprise next week.

• Jax24

Jax24 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +411 /0
        I just want us to win and I don't care who we play. But I don't mind a Manly vs Raiders or a Manly vs Souths GF. I'd love it if the Dogs and Storm had to watch the GF however I'd get even more satisfaction if we beat the Dogs in the GF. Either way let's go Manly B2B!!!

• Like Like x 3
        • Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
          +5,345 /80
          Russell vs Hugh would make for good prematch entertainment. He man Russell would get sat on his arse by Hugh I reckon. Then Hugh could do a song and dance routine

• Like Like x 1
          • SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
            +7,888 /149
            My Grand Final preference is Manly v Souths, or Manly v Raiders. Apart from that, I don't really mind so long as Manly wins it.

• mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2017 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
            Ratings:
            +4,173 /85
            Wolverine would open a can of whoopass on Gladiator

• Normie

Normie Well-Known Member

Canberra
            Ratings:
            +371 /4
            The local radio station here in Canberra had the Raider's Bandwagon yesterday! Just about sums up their supporters............