wr4e gonne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Orford is rested then we'd probably miss out on the top 4.  I think it's too late to experiment with positions.

There's always the arguement of resting vs game time... i won't even go into that one either.

I think the Storm are now resting players from training sessions, if anything then that's how we need to keep some of the guys fresh.  Some others need to work long and hard (ie: ball handling skills and sacrificing 1-2 m from the play the ball instead of a 40m penalty kick downfield)

On that performance we will be lucky to make the GF. Tiges will take a lot from watching the tape and try some speedy razzle dazzle on us it will most likely work. Kite and Perry and doing the front work but the backrowers are letting it all get away. This results in the outside backs getting the ball when there isn't any room.

The bunnies just split us open time and time again and on that effort we won't make it.

As for Ox, I would give him 2 weeks off. He needs to be mentally fresh as we go into the finals and right now he is far away from that. I don't care now if we finish 5th, but a home semi would obviously be better. We won't win it without him and Lyon, but he hasn't got a clue today and his brain is freezing when needed.

I am picking we will come out and destroy the Tigers in a performance similar to this time last year

DSM, seeing everything that goes wrong on the field is entirely down to the coaching staff, what role did the coach play in go from 22-10 down to 26-22 up in the 15mins post halftime when Hasler had them ?

I dont think we will fall for that again.

You could clearly see the game plan in defense was in a way similar to the Storm, just without the intensity.

Everyone would rush up on Sandow or just rush up in general, problem was they wouldn't complete the tackle and instead would miss or be stepped then a quick inside ball and we were busted open.

Basically it was either the right game plan in defense just poorly executed or the wrong game plan.

Either way we will take a lot away from that too including where our holes were found and why.

We went in with the wrong attitude and it cost us.

I told you we were playing ducks and drakes leading up to the Storm game in defense, we weren't yesterday we just couldn't snap back into our original defensive patter immediately

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2