Write up from Kiwi website

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Aside from being informative about our strong Kiwi connection, also gives a good insight into Manly's proven record of player development (thought for some fans the development is never fast enough!). I like the sound of this bit:

Otahuhu Leopards junior Tuipulotu has only played one game this season, grabbing 4 minutes of action as a 18th man reserve. Last year Tuipulotu grabbed a game on the wing for Roosters and given his pedigree and Hasler's coaching prowess, expect Tuipulotu to continue to be slow-cooked and get rewards.

Is it just me or in those photos does it look like Morgan has bulked up a bit since leaving the dogs

I had my doubts about singing Foran but taking away a lot of his workload has kept him on the field. The bit in the article nails it.

"Foran may not be peak Foran, yet he's the best version of Foran we have seen in a long time and he simply has to fit into Manly's talented set up."

The quality of journalism in the NRL is very VERY poor.

Opinionated crap from the likes of Booze & Hooper , to getting autobots or 17 year old work experience kids to write the stories.

Yeah I get it’s a hard market to make money in but we are at an all time low at present !

Maori Warringah. Manly with NZers goes back to Graham Lowe's time & earlier. Mark Broadhurst early 1980s. Not sure if any before that.

Harper is fast becoming my favourite player. He tackles everything that comes at him any way he can and I can’t recall him making a mistake.
He’s definitely my main man. The daughter was showing me Lionel geeing up with our islander boys, doing piss take pics of the real Lionel Ritchie and his quartet of back-up singers. With all the Covid restrictions, it’s good to see the boys having a laugh, without doing anything stupid.
If we make the GF, I estimate half the crowd will be dressed up as Lionel Ritchie.(well I will be anyway. Dressing up as Wolfie in 2008, was one of the best days ever.)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8