• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lsz said:
Bugger the lot of you. I have a vision, a global one . A vision where this forum will be in Russia and China

That right I have engaged river eagle, Shane, and Cliffygc to help me create a super forum

I leave you with this, as a great man once said....what has this forum ever done for me?
Whose Shane and Cliffy gc?

Mark from Brisbane said:
I reckon our A Team can beat your B Team, 41-0 and STILL be under the cap!
I'm not so sure. He's right about aggressive forwards but the problem is, first scrum they'd probably be into each other, and not even notice the opposition!

Moondog said:
Moondog said:
Clint said:
Moondog said:
That's it then. I'm taking the fridge and going home.

Count me in Moondog. I wanna be a part of the 'fridge' team.
The only reason I play any sport is for the beer afterwards.
Glad to have you aboard Clint.In our team we can have a beer before, during and afterwards. Sidestepping will feature prominently in our game plan.
And if we don't win any games we'll just blame our dipsomaniacal board.
At the board meeting can we please have corn chips with our dips, O Maniacal Board?

Bomack44 said:
lsz said:
Bugger the lot of you. I have a vision, a global one . A vision where this forum will be in Russia and China

That right I have engaged river eagle, Shane, and Cliffygc to help me create a super forum

I leave you with this, as a great man once said....what has this forum ever done for me?
Whose Shane and Cliffy gc?

Before your time Bomack!!

Previous " booties"

Moondog said:
Clint said:
Moondog said:

Glad to have you aboard Clint.In our team we can have a beer before, during and afterwards. Sidestepping will feature prominently in our game plan.

They tell me the b team coach is Harry? How does he go?

Shoe1 said:
Moondog said:
Clint said:
Moondog said:

They tell me the b team coach is Harry? How does he go?
Whose coaching the A team ?? How did I get stuck with the Bs ?? Where is Willo playing ??? I will be putting a release in !!

Ryan said:
mozgrame said:
I went with a mix of speed (wit) and toughness in the backs:

1. Bones
2. Globaleagle
3. Mad Marcus
4. Mick Qld
5. Shoe 1

Brains in the halves is always good:

6. Matabele
7. Fro

A mobile forward pack with size and aggression! SER8 at lock to clean up around the ruck Wink

8. Stevo
9. Jatz Crackers
10. River Eagle - out. Napper - in.

11. DSM5 - out. Jethro - in.
12. Kiwi Eagle
13. SeaEagleRock 8

Versatile bench with some quality input.

14. Bob Dylan
15. Manlyfan 76
16. Lord Eagleton
17. Mark from Brisbane

A couple of changes in the line up due to disciplinary action. I may have to send Mundine out (as he did with Soloman) to find DSM5 who has been absent for some time now. He may have run off to England with a sort??

As long as I'm coach or team owner, I'm ok with being completely brushed - NOT. F U Mozgrame ;) Hahahahaha

See Ryan, this is why you weren't considered. You're too divisive and not good for team morale. I can't believe you tried to poach Jethro as soon as I promoted him. Dissolve your team immediately and withdraw from the field of battle or face certain destruction at the hands of my all conquering team of soon to be immortals!!

Hey, can I be on your team?? Forget it! I wouldn't want to be part of any team that would accept me as a member!! (Thanks Groucho) We will take your team members and create positions for them of course. They are all more than welcome. As for yourself, I need a highly educated and intelligent media manager to represent our outstanding team of champions, glorious club and legions of adoring fans so, what do you say Mate? Will you help me find someone??

Humility prevents me from saying how awesome a selection I am. Though my great hands has usually seen me as fullback or in the halves previously but happy to play anywhere in this great team.

To those complaining....'that's the Manly spirit!!!' (not) maybe you are better off going to parra (graph) :p lol

And I'm assuming this is tackle...as none of you can (oz) tag correctly!

lololololoskates :angel:

edit: who is the water person? Or should I ask...which past great is now the 'trainer?'

I have a silver tail tattooed on my face. The design is based on a my little pony tail.

Ryan said:
... this, I'm making a B Team, that would TROUNCE those no hopers:-

01. Pepsi
02. Clontaago
03. Las Vegas
04. Sue Ridgepipe
05. The Wheel
06. Dan
07. Ryan (c)
08. Fluffy
09. Garts
10. Jethro
11. Manly Backer
12. PJ
13. Canteen Worker

14. fLip
15. The Gronk
16. Larry Tate
17. Kiwi Girl

Reads like a ... All Star team in comparison to the nobodies you posted;) !! Hahahahaha

It is like looking back at the greats of the 90's there

lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4