Yawn...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's been a week and we haven't nabbed an International who has 12 mths left on his contract. Have Bozo and Arko stopped taking agents out for long lunches?

Nah mate - new leaf for me. Too many things have happened in my life these past 18 months to take footy or anything else too seriously. I just want to enjoy the footy, the beer, the pies and you mugs :)

Hope that doesn't disappoint too many.

On a different note, I was down at Manly Skiff Club Friday afternoon, and Zorba was down there. He was later joined by Chad Randall, Brett Stewart, John Cartwright, Trent Barrett, Nate Myles (and two other long term / time Eagles coaching staff I can't recall the names of.)

Tell you what, they all looked like a really tight group. Kept to themselves though, and were very quiet. The comeradery actually made me quite jealous. Made me want to play a team sport again, but I think the Australian Dwarf Throwing Team is presently full, so I may have to bide my time ;)

See Trent out and about quite a bit these days !
Good to see the lurker reads your posts Ryan

SPOTTED I: Sea Eagles stars Brett Stewart and Nate Myles having a quiet beer at Manly Skiff Club last week along with the Sea Eagles coaching staff.

http://www.sportingnews.com/league-...dy-roberts-could-prove-a-handful-for-new-home

Wonder who the sydney based prop going to the boncos is? Lawrence?

Good to see the boncos don't have a salary cap any more . The thoroughbreds must be active again

images-25.jpeg

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6