YOUR GRAND FINAL TIP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Want it to be Rooster 32 - Dragon 12. Most likey, Dragons 14 - Rooster 12 in extra time after Dragons are given a very suspect penalty.

I like nothing better than giving Illawarra-George the 'chokers' tag, and I'm hoping it happens in the GF.
However, I think Manly will inherit this unwanted tag if we keep giving up half-time leads like we did so often this season. 

Barry Hyland link said:
I like nothing better than giving Illawarra-George the 'chokers' tag, and I'm hoping it happens in the GF.
However, I think Manly will inherit this unwanted tag if we keep giving up half-time leads like we did so often this season. 

That would be horrible :/
If the Dragons actually win this, it might just happen if the second half problem continues next year.

Roosters to win though. They have the potential and the drive to make them choke.

My tip

Pace yourself, make sure you eat and drink plenty of water, not too many beers hey.

Let's not forget only NSW has the public holiday on Monday

Dan, your advice please. Will I look like even more of a dick than normal if I wear my Manly hat to the GF?

Barry Hyland link said:
Dan, your advice please. Will I look like even more of a dick than normal if I wear my Manly hat to the GF?

Depends on perspective.

I went to a mates house who is a Roosters fan, in my Manly gear, jersey, shorts, socks, hat and face paint and with a flag on saturday night.

But I like to stir my friends.

[quote author=Dan link=topic=185481.msg298186#msg298186
I went to a mates house who is a Roosters fan, in my Manly gear, jersey, shorts, socks, hat and face paint and with a flag on saturday night.
[/quote]
That must have been funny for the first 10 seconds.
Do you wear the face paint to bed?
PS: That wasn't the same friends place at which you met you missus, was it?

Barry Hyland link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=185481.msg298186#msg298186
That must have been funny for the first 10 seconds.
Do you wear the face paint to bed?
PS: That wasn't the same friends place at which you met you missus, was it?
[/quote]

Nah I met my mrs in Sydney.

Trust me it was funny the whole night. He was pissed as a fart and I was 100% sober, about the only amusement I was going to get that night. He had decorated his entire house in roosters crap and streamers and balloons, so it was good to confuse him for a while

Dragons by 12.
Don't like either team, but hate Anasta the most.

Btw it's great to see an all-Sydney GF again.
No Storm.
No Broncos.
No Cowboys, etc.
And the icing on the cake: No Knights.
Bwahaha.

mickqld link said:
Yeah I'd have to say watching all those scumbag Saints w****rs crying after 31 years drought would give me so much pleasure that i just have to go for the Rorters.

Mick! Mick! Mick! You seem to be as confused as a lot of current Dragon's supporters and also Shane Webcke was on last night's Ch7 news sport report. The Saint George - Illawarra Dragons are not that old. This is only their 12th season and they are still yet to win ANY Premierships. The Saint George Dragon's were a different entity who died at the end of the 1998 season when they merged with Illawarra.

jbb/james link said:
Last time these side met in the GF, it was the famous Langlands and his white boots.

Incorrect.

These sides have never met in a Grand Final.

You too (like mickqld) are talking about the Saint George Dragons who had their final season in 1998. The Saint George - Illawarra Dragons are a completely different entity.

To give the current Dragons the recognition of their predecessor's Premiership wins is like giving the Northern Eagles (and in turn North Sydney) recognition for Manly's 72, 73, 76, 78, 87, & 96 Premiership wins prior to the Northern Eagles merged entity.

yep they are on ZERO premierships and dont let anyone try to tell you otherwise
similar how the league wont recognise beaver played for only 1 club before he left to go overseas

LOL
look at the jersey
5DkIqaaN.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8