Your thoughts on SOO 3 thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes Ant I agree, nothing worse....I will NEVER desert the Blues even if they lose for 15 years in a row...I spent the first 50 years of my life in NSW, and now the last 5 in Queensland so despite my forum nick name I will never ever be a Queenslander.

Is a similar experience over here, probably about 8-10 Qld supporters for every NSW fan

Have done it tough the past few years but can at least bag them on the Warriors form most of the time !

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Yes Ant I agree, nothing worse....I will NEVER desert the Blues even if they lose for 15 years in a row...I spent the first 50 years of my life in NSW, and now the last 5 in Queensland so despite my forum nick name I will never ever be a Queenslander.

No offence Mark, but going off your age you would be past playing SOO. So even if you wanted to become one of us, we wouldn't have you. We only want your top line players thanks, Fijians, Papuans, Kiwis etc playing at a high level are all welcome too. ;)

It is a better line-up for the Blues but it won't make much difference this year. I think you have the scoreline just about right Mark - I'll go with 30 - 10. If Sticky gets the coaching job I seriously won't know what to do - but I am sure I will still cheer the Blues players on. I guess if we lose under him I will salvage some pleasure watching his 'happy' face on tv! :)

I quite like this side MB

Am very happy with the front row selections and Mitchell Pearce especially, while the likes of Gallen, Bird and Watmough all add something to the pack

I also agree with selecting Barrett for this game, for some leadership for all the young guys especially. Personally I think the idea behind it as well is that they view Carney and Pearce as the long term halves, and can start that next year, when the 2 will have nearly a full year behind them playing together in the halves

I am not convinced Soward will ever get a crack at Origin

I actually thought Bird would have been good at 5/8.....in the recent double header at Suncorp which I attended, he was playing lock and then Prnce went off with a hammy, so Rogers moved into half and Bird to 5/8...and I must say he did bloody well...said at the time "might have played himself into a SOO gig"...and I was right, but I actually meant at 5/8...but yes perhaps Carney at 5/8....that certainly gives them the "Blues Brothers" look!!

Apart from "the biff" QLD have not been "unsettled" in a game for a long time...I haven't seen them (QLD forwards) in any trouble for some time....and when they are in trouble (even with the worlds best backline) they will not be as successful as they have been....we can talk about 5/8and speedy centres BUT it's the engine room we need to be firing to change their momentum...and sadly at this stage I think the NSW forwards are well behind the 8 ball!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Apart from \"the biff\" QLD have not been \"unsettled\" in a game for a long time...I haven't seen them (QLD forwards) in any trouble for some time....and when they are in trouble (even with the worlds best backline) they will not be as successful as they have been....we can talk about 5/8and speedy centres BUT it's the engine room we need to be firing to change their momentum...and sadly at this stage I think the NSW forwards are well behind the 8 ball!!

This problem is the same as that of a certain Maroon team located in NSW.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6