Aaron Schoupp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The conjecture on here always amazes me , none of us have any real idea of the deal , Titans might be unloading to go for a big buy and paying a heap of freight so it might be costing us SFA.

The fact that he’s not a superstar suggests that’s highly likely.

It might be , the rest of this year on $0.00, 1 year extra for a bargain price.

Who knows ??

Certainly none of us.

The Who

Journey Man
The conjecture on here always amazes me , none of us have any real idea of the deal , Titans might be unloading to go for a big buy and paying a heap of freight so it might be costing us SFA.

Who knows ??

Certainly none of us.
That could be true, but is he any better than our blokes currently playing well for Blacktown?
I'm sure everyone agrees that it's better to promote from within, unless there are no suitable candidates.

Hertera

Reserve Grader

Who knows ??

Certainly none of us.

Who cares if it is zero dollars or 100k if you are happy with this kind of signing you are easily pleased.

To the people who every time we sign some reserve grader they shout it's just a depth signing just cheap I'm sick of these rubbish signings I would like the occasional quality signing.

Kalvin

Bencher
Hopefully Koula is good to go on Friday, surely they wouldn’t play him with only 2 training runs under his belt.
Was just worried I thought seibs said something about ac joint injury but he stayed on... pretty sure it's the same thing that has Saab out currently so hopefully not as severe etc

KNUCKLES

Bencher

Who knows ??

Certainly none of us.
I would like to think that's the case. Although with manlys admin over the last decade I am doubtful. Don't forget these are the same people that signed Schuster and released him 3 months later

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I thought Talua was pretty good on Friday and I think centre is his position. Rubes is a much better winger but both he and Seibs seem determined to make it work in the centres.

I agree that Paulo is average but I thought Ray showed enough again on Friday that he is a decent back up winger.

This Schoupp signing seems another strange one. I can only assume he isn't costing much.
I think it’s just the two of us that think Ray-Ray has some worth.
Each time he gets a crack in 1st grade he seems to gain a bit more confidence.
The best thing I liked about RR on Friday night wasn’t the try he scored, or the gun shot celebration. It was after that when he turned and just screamed into air with his eyes shut.
That to me was pure passion. Thats the sort of energy that a team needs.
I love seeing players that you can tell it’s much more than a try scored.
It’s personal to them. That sort of emotion can become infectious to the rest of the team.

Last edited:

Seagles68

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The best thing I liked about RR on Friday night wasn’t the try he scored, or the gun shot celebration. It was after that when he turned and just screamed into air with his eyes shut.
It personal to them. That sort of emotion can become infectious to the rest of the team.
Yep, I'm with you. If the forwards had half his passion, we'd be a champion side. He does lack some polish but he runs the ball hard and hits even harder. And as you say, he just loves it.

47MVEagle

Bencher

Who knows ??

Certainly none of us.
Good point Mark - he could very well be a very cheap (or even free) filling of a top 30 spot in time for the deadline that has little (or no) impact on our cap.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ok. Trying to think of positives here.
1. He’s only 22
2. He loves his NAN.
3. Ummm, that’s it at the moment. But know that when/if he scores his first try for us (Reggie’s not included) I retain the rights of saying it was a great signing. :clap:

double hoops

First Grader
Not sure why anyone would advocate for another Hopoate playing first grade for manly, they'll just piss off at the first chance they get, should have stopped developing his kids years ago.
As long as we are not expecting a good young kid to stay just because it's Manly.

It's a pretty competitive market, if our club just can't compete.

Than good indication it's time to give up being located on the peninsula.

double hoops

First Grader
It personal to them. That sort of emotion can become infectious to the rest of the team.
Make it 3.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Who cares if it is zero dollars or 100k if you are happy with this kind of signing you are easily pleased.

To the people who every time we sign some reserve grader they shout it's just a depth signing just cheap I'm sick of these rubbish signings I would like the occasional quality signing.
I also remember everyone moaning when we signed the over the hill Ben Kennedy.

Giliga

Rookie
My

Who knows ??

Certainly none of us.
guess is GC need to make room in their top 30 to sign a recently released 5/8 backrower, manly had space in top 30 and were able to accomodate this move.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
12 6 6 -39 14