$1 Million offered to Hiku to Leave Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cliffy said:
Article just posted nrl official warriors out of the race for Hiku. Not a confirmation but a suggestion he has resigned with manly. Media did get Mexico wrong though.

Mexico I believe is on a one year deal with Sharks for this year, it may be like the time with Richie when he took the rest of the year with melbourne and then joined us the following year.

"Other reasons that I wont mention were also factors with him remaining at Manly"

Regards Castle Eagle and BOZO's comments on the previous page I guess Happily Manly just answered your questions lol. This is what the above sentence I made meant in my earlier post. I guess that cats out the bag now too. :D

HappilyManly said:
He is going out with Bob O'Reilly's niece already according to the Manly Daily :cool:

Peta is a fast operator on and off the field :)

The ex parra prop? Lol

Jax24 said:
"Other reasons that I wont mention were also factors with him remaining at Manly"

Regards Castle Eagle and BOZO's comments on the previous page I guess Happily Manly just answered your questions lol. This is what the above sentence I made meant in my earlier post. I guess that cats out the bag now too. :D

Cat's out of the bag now? It's old news:

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-DESperate--37815?pid=557057#pid557057

:p

This is great news. I think Peta has "top class centre" written all over him. He can fill in at fullback & wing for the time being but when Lyon and Matai retire in the next couple of years, he'll slot straight in.

It's also good to hear, he turned down more lucrative offers to stay at Manly. It's an indication that the younger group is carrying on the strong culture from the senior guys.

Oh sorry Jethro I never saw that post. I don't read every single thread and post on here lol. Oh well thats good anyway as I wasn't sure if it was common knowledge or not, but I guess it is.

So there is your other reason why he stayed at Manly anyway. :D

Jethro said:
Jax24 said:

Oh sorry Jethro I never saw that post. I don't read every single thread and post on here lol. Oh well thats good anyway as I wasn't sure if it was common knowledge or not, but I guess it is.

So there is your other reason why he stayed at Manly anyway. :D

Jethro said:

I missed that too....unlike Peta!

Sheesh...the things we do for our women *looks outside at snow covered mountains and bears*

:heart:

The love shared between a man and woman has never been captured as eloquently in a song as it was by the legendary, romantic Australian icon, Mr Chad Morgan.

Please sit back and enjoy the smooth vocals and intimate insight of our own little warrior poet as he takes us on a journey through the various stages of courtship and marriage, Redfern style.

Chad Morgan - What I am........

https://myspace.com/scrubbycreek/music/song/what-i-am-16916609-16717794

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4