$1000 Fine For Every Missed Tackle For The Next 5 Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Is 56 really the average over the last two weeks? That's awful. Lucky for me I was painting the front of the house and missed most of the game, but it looked like the Storm were getting about 429 offloads every possession.

I would love for us to actually implement this, there can't be no punishment for throwing up **** like that

If it was $50/tackle you could take it seriously. $1000!!! You must work in a company with some blue sky KPI's LOL

We have been struggling to get good signings for a while now and i am sure that a clause like that will get them lining up to sign on the ......... line.

If it was $50/tackle you could take it seriously. $1000!!! You must work in a company with some blue sky KPI's LOL

We have been struggling to get good signings for a while now and i am sure that a clause like that will get them lining up to sign on the ......... line.

It could work if the players knew that they would get the money back if they finished in the top 8. We are only talking 5 games here.

It could work if the players knew that they would get the money back if they finished in the top 8. We are only talking 5 games here.

Not everyone is on DCE money and 2-3K a game won't lift anyone's morale. There are players that are on 100K or less and 2-3K means no income for a week... remember as much as we love Manly and even more when they win it's only a game in the end is all i am saying :)

Also i wouldn't penalise certain missed tackles where the momentum of the opposition player is mostly stopped eg. alot of Api's missed tackles halt the momentum and allow his team mates to finish the job.

Brown and Api would be homeless
Api is a great tackler for his size. Leave him out of this. The reason his stats appear to state he misses tackles is because he never stops trying to bring down the big men. No flopping on players to get his numbers up, like some.
Api and Jake are our two best tacklers.
The problem for most others is their techniques. They just let guys continue to run, and offload, while trying to dance with them instead of cutting them down around the legs. They also are mentally weak.
I say this because when we are defending our line we can stop opposition ball-carriers in their tracks, yet on most other parts of the field they let ball-carriers run while they try to hold them up.
If our coaching staff could get these players to believe they were defending their line with every set then we'd go a long way to preventing tries.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8