14th with a bullet.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We should also get the 2007 Premiership Trophy whilst their at it. :mad:

The only problem with that is that if we were to be given the 2007 Premiership Trophy then The Eels would also be given the 2009 Premiership Trophy for the same reasons too.

I think that I would rather pass on being awarded the 2007 Premiership and still see the Eels without a Premiership since 1986.

The only problem with that is that if we were to be given the 2007 Premiership Trophy then The Eels would also be given the 2009 Premiership Trophy for the same reasons too.

I think that I would rather pass on being awarded the 2007 Premiership and still see the Eels without a Premiership since 1986.
No, I don't count others anyway - Manly's name should be in the NRL history books for 2007-2008 Back to Back :party:

It's funny how in the Olympics, which is the very pinnacle of sport in the world, if the person who wins the Gold is found guilty of cheating that the person who comes second is elevated and receives the award.

But if the same thing happens in Rugby League there's just no result recorded in the record books.

I'm not the smartest person about, and now just a retired old fart BUT can someone please tell me the difference ?

It's funny how in the Olympics, which is the very pinnacle of sport in the world, if the person who wins the Gold is found guilty of cheating that the person who comes second is elevated and receives the award.

But if the same thing happens in Rugby League there's just no result recorded in the record books.

I'm not the smartest person about, and now just a retired old fart BUT can someone please tell me the difference ?
Olympics are professionally run. They award the available medals in each sport.

League is run by men with agendas.
They leave their only award, the Premiership winner, blank for all eternity :mad:

Manly did not come second to a cheating Olympian.

and the other thing that peeves me with the NRL is that they only take a part of the award. They take the recognition and trophy but they leave the players etc. with their Premiership Winners rings. In my opinion, they should be taken back too as I don't know how many times I've heard Storm players of those revoked Premiership wins say that they have won the Premierships because they have the ring/s to prove it (or words to that effect).

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7