1st lot of Premiership odds out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shane link said:
Ahhh yes,Sharks and umm.....i cant quiet remember,that loss vs the sharks was an absolute cracker though and the only reason i remember the game at all

Newcastle from memory.

I hope we absolutely destroy the Storm down there but our record in Melbourne is abysmal. Haven't played at AAMI Park yet which works in our favour for the superstitious ones out there.

It was up in Newcastle

We got robbed of a try when they ruled Choc inside the 10 off a bomb, and Dureau knocked over a droppie for a 13-12 loss

The odds aren't as flash as you might think. The comp is (deliberately) very even - if was exactly even then each team would be at $16.

We know what our team is capable of but most of the sides have got some cause for optimism next year. You only have to look at the last 2 years to see teams coming from last to nearly first. The worst bet is probably Dragons, because no team seems to go back to back.

clontaago link said:
Copy and paste from their website. I'm sure they have more things to worry about than someone nit-picking how they write St Georges team name.

They should get it right.  I don't think it is nit-picking.

Nit-picking would be saying there should be an apostrophe is 'St Georges'.

Agree about being an outsider for next season. Backs are good, however I think we'll be a bit thin in front row depth.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6