2 Years today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey Kiwi

Funny story - this morning I woke up and told my wife it was a special day. All excited she turned to me in anticipation of what i was about to say. Told her this day 2 yrs ago was the day of Manly's grand final win.

Almost immediately she asked me was that all. I said yes!

Anyway it turns out I also meet my wife on this day 14 yrs ago - and I forgot!!!!

Country Matt link said:
Hey Kiwi

Funny story - this morning I woke up and told my wife it was a special day. All excited she turned to me in anticipation of what i was about to say. Told her this day 2 yrs ago was the day of Manly's grand final win.

Anyway it turns out I also meet my wife on this day 14 yrs ago - and I forgot!!!!

Ouch lol

Country Matt link said:
Hey Kiwi

Hahahahahahaahaha... That sounds like something I'd do!!
That's great!!

40-0 Best night of my life!!!

I would of cried if the Chokers won by more than 40!!
(Not that it would of been the same as 40-0.. and they weren't playing a salary rorting team!!)

Country Matt link said:
Hey Kiwi

Ill see if i can clear the spare room for you.

Country Matt link said:
Hey Kiwi

Good to see a man with his priorities right, the GF win was far more important ;)

Post  automatically merged: [time]1286336378[/time]

EagleAngel1986 link said:
[quote author=Country Matt link=topic=185686.msg301096#msg301096 date=1286275858]
Hey Kiwi

That's great!!

(Not that it would of been the same as 40-0.. and they weren't playing a salary rorting team!!)
[/quote]

LOL, we are all going to be like that every year Manly aren't in it !!

The 40-0 for us will always be the sweetest though, because we were playing a cheating mob full of wankers !! I used to think I hated Brisbane but I was wrong after what I feel for Melbourne now, I even saw a couple of t shirts last week which I liked and was going to buy, but as soon as I looked up and saw Slater promoting them I put them back and walked out

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Country Matt link=topic=185686.msg301096#msg301096 date=1286275858]
Hey Kiwi

Good to see a man with his priorities right, the GF win was far more important ;)

Post  automatically merged: [time]1286336378[/time]

EagleAngel1986 link said:
Hey Kiwi

That's great!!

[/quote]

LOL, we are all going to be like that every year Manly aren't in it !!

The 40-0 for us will always be the sweetest though, because we were playing a cheating mob full of w****rs !! I used to think I hated Brisbane but I was wrong after what I feel for Melbourne now, I even saw a couple of t shirts last week which I liked and was going to buy, but as soon as I looked up and saw Slater promoting them I put them back and walked out
[/quote]

GREAT JOB!! +1 (Apparently you need all the applauds you can get! ;) )
Who wants to wear something that W*nk's promoting!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6