20,000 Members

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I understand there is now a deceased members package.

Former NSW premier, Sir Robert Askin, is the standard bearer for this new group. Former Hollywood leading man, Rod Taylor, has also signed up. Even though Rod was a Lidcombe boy, he did row in the Mona Vale boat crew after the War. Former Manly identities Sir Roden Cutler VC, Olympic swimmer Andrew 'Boy' Charlton and newspaper man William Gocher, who famously defied the prevailing laws and swam in broad daylight at Manly Beach more than a century ago, have all answered the call.

Naturally the Penn machine hopes to exploit this supernatural force 'to the max' in coming seasons.

Gifty not being offered a contract was over two years ago, and he's hardly set the world fire since leaving. Tooves was a victim of politics within the club between the stakeholders, he who pays the piper calls the tune.
No Penns, no Manly, we were in the same situation as what Cronulla was, just days away from oblivion, but Cronulla did have some assets to fall back on, whatever assets we had were wasted in the Super League War being loyal to the ARL, and a lot of good that did to us in the end.

Through all this the last couple of years they have still managed to break records.
That's if you believe what they say.
Did you believe them when they said Toovey's job was safe?
Did you believe them when they said Matt Ballin's re-signing was important?
Did you believe them when they said Gutherson was a big part of the clubs future after he re-signed?
Did you believe them when they said Jamie Buhrer would be co-captain next year?
Why should we believe their inflated membership numbers?

I understand there is now a deceased members package.

Former NSW premier, Sir Robert Askin, is the standard bearer for this new group. Former Hollywood leading man, Rod Taylor, has also signed up. Even though Rod was a Lidcombe boy, he did row in the Mona Vale boat crew after the War. Former Manly identities Sir Roden Cutler VC, Olympic swimmer Andrew 'Boy' Charlton and newspaper man William Gocher, who famously defied the prevailing laws and swam in broad daylight at Manly Beach more than a century ago, have all answered the call.

Naturally the Penn machine hopes to exploit this supernatural force 'to the max' in coming seasons.
hopefully zorba and bozo will be on that list soon

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7