2011 jerseys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ant wins, they are shockers.

I've said it before but I prefer a dominant maroon strip. Sponsor's logos should fit neatly into the design. Folks brought up with the mostly white strip love it but it isn't for me but I understand why they feel that way. Gigantic sponsor logos covering half the jersey just suck imo.

ManlyBacker link said:
Ant wins, they are shockers.

I've said it before but I prefer a dominant maroon strip. Sponsor's logos should fit neatly into the design. Folks brought up with the mostly white strip love it but it isn't for me but I understand why they feel that way. Gigantic sponsor logos covering half the jersey just suck imo.

These are both old and proud club's and they allowed that kind crap to come out of their jersey supplier.

Rugby League jersey's are simple to do, here I'll do it easily:

a) Chevron otherwise known as a 'V'
b) Hoop's

and that Ladies and Gentlemen concludes our lesson on designing jersey's for rugby league teams

A predominantly white jersey should be encouragement for a few of our guys carrying too much beef to lose some weight.

white hides nothing!

Warriors Special Edition Jersey
2011jerseys2.jpg

Something weird is happening to their limbs. Check out Beaver's legs - and forearms. Sacre bleu.

Yes, arm and leg hair is a rare site these days on footballers!

Ya woulda got bashed back in my day and called a fairy if ya did half the things young blokes do to themselves these days....the hair styles....girls jeans...shaving arms and legs...........

scary

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Something weird is happening to their limbs. Check out Beaver's legs - and forearms. Sacre bleu.
Mud wrestling perhaps?

Ant80 link said:
What Beaver will be playing in next season
ISC2011_index.jpg

I think the Warriors Special jersey is in light of the Rugby World Cup

No sun up in the Nthn Hem. The skin goes white the hair goes dark.

Hmm, I'd forgotten how punchable Turners face was.

The jersey he's wearing still looks very superleague-y (adding to the punchability I guess).

I like the simplicity of the Cowboys design but i hope the blue won't be too dark like the Titans home jersey.  What was wrong with gold and the lighter blue?  Was supposed to reflect the beach, but now the blue looks like they're at the bottom of the ocean.

If Manly went to Kooga of Blades either manufacture would find a way to destroy the hoops.  That Tigers home jersey reminds me of the NE ones that tried to cram in every colour, and failed

The thing about the Tigers one it should be pretty easy to design.

Gold and a Black and White Chevron - Home and when playing at L.O

Black and a Gold and White Chevron - Away and when playing at Camp.

But someone think's to give to a three year old to design there jersey

Our away jersey is perfect now.
Reverse that & our home jersey will also be perfect.

A big white V on maroon for round 10 & all is well.

Why would we ever feel anything else necessary? It's not like we can wear the big eagle jerseys with sponsors. The club needs to stop over-complicating this very simple task.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4