2012 MWSE member car sticker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

endzone

Anyone attempted to put members sticker on their car no adhesive on the back just paper hopefully 2013 sticker is better.

It's a clear decal sticker. The white paper is the backing sheet. Mine is on my car.

It's a little tricky but you should be able the peel the clear sticker off the paper with long nails. I had trouble with mine at first too but got there eventually!

Larissa said:
It's a little tricky but you should be able the peel the clear sticker off the paper with long nails. I had trouble with mine at first too but got there eventually!
They are tricky but mine is now on my car.
I have to say I'm not normally a hat wearer but I love the members hat. Its on when ever I'm driving around town

Yep it took me awhile to figure it out as well. At first when i was trying to peel it back & only paper was tearing off i was like WTF?!?! hehe

Is this really a thread about the complexity of applying a sticker? lol

Just to be different i put mine on my bar fridge!

Spotted one on a vehicle parked at Wattomalla beach on new years day. The eagles fans are everywhere.

It takes 16 advisers to enable a Manly fan to put a sticker on his car, THANK YOU everyone.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

mozgrame said:
HAHAHAHA!!! OOHHH NNOOOO!! HAHAHA!!:D

Earnie the Eagle said:
mozgrame said:
AAHHH JEEEZ!! This has got bloody DES written all over it!!

Its ok Moza the men in the white coats will be there soon.

Should i send them over Earnie?? :p

So long as they are supermodels and btw my sticker is on the car.

endzone said:
It takes 16 advisers to enable a Manly fan to put a sticker on his car, THANK YOU everyone.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Hey cut us some slack, some of us are still pissed from NYE and the rest come from Tassie ok.

lismore_fan said:
Aaaahhh!
Kudos to Bones & Larissa.
The rest of you (like me)... ain't real bright!
lol

maybe you're like me Lismore...we should do these menial tasks when we havent been imbibing in Tooheys good product...lol

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10