2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Mal Cochrane said:
jimmyb713 said:
Add the name James Hasson to the new signings for next year. Back rower from Sharks NYC. Good size, good speed, runs good angles and hits the line hard. He has confirmed on his twitter both in his bio and in convo with Chee Kam and Sao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WZxhX3oR5k

Bump

Richard Fa'aoso 2012 Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqPwIjMKOz4

I would think there is more to a season than 3 minutes of highlights (i.e. the next beaver, bk)

Who knows how much editing was done? how many dropped balls and missed tackles?

Give the kid a break and do not lump him with expectations the club / he might not have

Yes from a quick look it seems his longest run all year was about 15-20 m. Looks a good player though.

Hey anyone remember Aaron Groom's highlight package? He looked like the best player in the world!

The club wouldn't just sign the kid based on the highlights reel. He has obviously been monitored and scouted for a while and recruited on ability and potential.

lsz said:
I would think there is more to a season than 3 minutes of highlights (i.e. the next beaver, bk)

Who knows how much editing was done? how many dropped balls and missed tackles?

Give the kid a break and do not lump him with expectations the club / he might not have

That's how cleals network works he is sent lots of clips of players

I say this often but a nice cut price prop would be good too. We have 4 but 1 more to put pressure on George would be good.

South Sydney have signed winger Bryson Goodwin to a one-year deal, the NRL club announced on Friday.

That's right, the news you were all waiting for.

I am not taking about the club signing him (I am sure this was used to shop him around and to arouse interest ) more about the supporter expectation

castle eagle said:
DSM5 said:
Hasson looks like he's big enough to develop into a very mobile front rower.

thinking the same, will be interesting to see how he fills out in a year or 2.
I agree with you guys , Hasson has heaps of potential and he will definitely fill out as he is still young

Hasson was unheard of until the footage played on youtube, ill wait to see how he goes against men and then judge on how good of a footy player he is !

Stevo said:
I say this often but a nice cut price prop would be good too. We have 4 but 1 more to put pressure on George would be good.

there's one on a verbal agreement atm...I've been told to shut my trap until it's official, so I will.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10