2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Tim Robinson is trialing with the Sharks for a contract - Goodluck to him he would be good pickup.

rmd said:
eagles2win said:
Sam Tomkins rumoured to be coming to the NRL next season.
English RU is set to offer him a monster offer but his preference is to play in the NRL

Sounds like Penrith, Cowboys or the Bulldogs are keeping their options open if they miss out on Thurston and Tomkins will have a definite 'gig' here next year.

A good player but not the skills of the top 6 or 7 half backs in the comp here already.

I'm surprised Riccardi wasn't snapped up by someone and is now pl;ying his trade at Brisbane Easts although, I'm a bit confused as to whether they're a feeder club for the Tigers or Storm. If the Storm, he may get a run during SOO.

Briscoe heading to the Sharks
http://www.zerotackle.com/super-league/tom-briscoe-heading-cronulla-sharks-2014-634/

bones said:
He is still a Manly player in Supercoach.

Im hearing that Brad Taikarangi to the Titans.

To further the Taikarangi rumour.....

SMH reporting roosters have let Taikarangi join the titans on a three yr deal.

In other news, Huddersfield are apparently refusing to release O"Donnel of his contract.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/roosters-would-move-on-from-odonnell-20130206-2dyul.html

Just read an interview in RLW with Kevin Sinfeld and apparently Manly almost signed him in 2012!!!

How did no one hear of this rumor?

eagles2win said:
Just read an interview in RLW with Kevin Sinfeld and apparently Manly almost signed him in 2012!!!

How did no one hear of this rumor?

Only way this would have been possible is if Gift was released and Kevin was his potential replacement.

The signing we missed that dissappointed me was Sam Burgess who Beaver spoke highly , almost had that big pommy bugger at Brookie!!
Then again when I look at our roster I'm pretty darn happy if we can keep our best on the paddock....

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10