2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
George and Newman would make a wonderful front row. They were my favourite characters in Seinfield, so they must be talented no matter the role.

Elaine would of made a decent hooker in her day. And don't forget cousin Jeffery worked for the Parks Dept. so he should have some sporting ability.

Ex 90's Manly res grade Player i know posted on facebook that we are about to sign a new prop for 2014 announcement pending?????. No other info though.

Don't think it's Galloway. If it's who i think it is it will be a pretty good signing. No more info to come from me though.

conanu said:
Ex 90's Manly res grade Player i know posted on facebook that we are about to sign a new prop for 2014 announcement pending?????. No other info though.

Gee... I wonder who it could be :p

Rex said:
bones said:
Napper said:
Luke O'Donnel released from ESL, Roosters to announce signature shortly.

LOD will fit in nicely with SBW, JWH, SKD, RTS and FPN.

and unlimited CAP

The 32-year-old joins Sonny Bill Williams, James Maloney and Michael Jennings as star signings for the Roosters' 2013 season campaign.

And Pierce for another 4 years.

Ka-ching!

Stevo said:
Don't think it's Galloway. If it's who i think it is it will be a pretty good signing. No more info to come from me though

Why not, we wont hold it to you...... who you thinking it may be?... would anyone know what forwards we have off contract this year?

Leeson Ah Mau, Josh Ailaomai, Mitchell Allgood, Sam Anderson, Scott Anderson, Neccrom Areaiiti, Roy Asotasi, Luke Bailey, Jack Bosden, Kenneath Bromwich, Luke Burgess, Thomas Burgess, Rodney Coates, Mitchell Dodds, Keith Galloway, Mitch Garbutt, James Gavet, David Gower, Jon Green, Matt Groat, Glenn Hall, Michael Henderson, Mark Ioane, Felise Kaufusi, Brent Kite, David Klemmer, Leilani Latu, Sam Lousi, Dunamis Lui, Jordan McLean, Francis Molo, Dylan Napa, Bryan Norrie, Frank-Paul Nuuausala, Frank Pritchard, George Rose, Ben Ross, Jason Ryles, Matt Scott, Kem Seru, Ava Seumanufagai, Nick Skinner, Josh Starling, Brandon Tago, Lama Tasi, Mark Taufua, Peni Terepo, Caleb Timu, Aiden Tolman, Paterika Vaivai, Siosaia Vave, Shannon Wakeman, Jarrod Wallace, Dayne Weston, Michael Weyman, Brett White

So Scott, Galloway, Tolman and Weyman seem to be the big names, unless............are there any big name Pommy Props that it could be?

Klemmer would be very nice. Peni terepo from parra is alos rated highly. Tasi would also be good as well

There were rumours previously that Roy Asotasi could be joining us. I wouldn't mind Lama Tasi returning.

Cant see why we would be getting in so early on Asotasi.

Nobody will look at tying him up till later in the season.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10