2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Napper

Bencher
Rex said:
Napper said:
Rambo1987 said:
MWSE said:
DSM5 said:
MWSE, Liam Fulton is not 'great'. Ordinary at best.

Poetic license. Saying he is ordinary is rubbish tho. He is a quality player. Totally committed.

Would have Buhrer over him anyday

I would have Chris Bailey over him.
Napper,

That's an especially harsh assessment of Buhrer, especially given Bailey's age.
:p

Lol,.if that was my intended comparison, it would be fair to hang me!

Ryan

Journey Man
Napper said:
Rex said:
Napper said:
Rambo1987 said:
MWSE said:
Poetic license. Saying he is ordinary is rubbish tho. He is a quality player. Totally committed.

Napper,

Hey man, I walked around town sprouting about how excited I was we signed David Vaeliki. You got nuthin to be hung about bro ! That, and of coarse Cuthbo on the wing...but Cantten Worker can confirm that he pretty well DID play there one day under the reggie coach.

Rambo1987

Bencher
the mauler said:
We've apparently signed Tom Symonds from the Roosters.

The Roosters are pinning their hopes on this season only after releasing Cherrington, Takairangi and now Symonds. A lot of pressure on young guys should they lose (when they lose) $BW & O'Donnell)

Hope we do sign him he just needs to get over some injures.

eagles2win

Bencher
Poor old Newtown will be thinking its going to be another 50 years before they win a nsw cup comp at this rate with so many players leaving

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
patorick2010 said:
master blaster said:
The Mole in RLW is saying,there has been a lot of interest from other clubs for Georgy boy,and that Joe G will retire at seasons end to do a community role with the NRL,based at Penriff

Much else of worth in there?

He also says we have signed halfback Jason seage from eels. He is an ex Australian rugby 7's half before playing NYC for parra

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/seage-set-soar-sea-eagles-8490/

bones

Bones Knows
Ryan said:
Napper said:
Rex said:
Napper said:
Rambo1987 said:

Napper,

Hey man, I walked around town sprouting about how excited I was we signed David Vaeliki.

You did better than me. I was happy when we signed Aaron Moule :s

Hamster Huey

Space Invader
bones said:
Ryan said:
Napper said:
Rex said:
Napper said:
Napper,

Hey man, I walked around town sprouting about how excited I was we signed David Vaeliki.

You did better than me. I was happy when we signed Aaron Moule :s

During that time, I think any signing for Manly had us filled with hope.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Craig Field?

I remember Manly bought former Union international and potential star Mitchell Cox from Norths. He was to be the next big buy. They bought a young centre also from Norths at the same time almost as an after thought. His name if Cliff Lyons

Leho

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Still hearing the rumor about Tom symonds any one know anything , and yep turned into an insomniac with all this rain and not working

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
mozgrame said:
Snake to Dogs - Barba to Manly.

No need. We have a couple of outstanding you prospects to cover the Snake if anything happens. Hiku, Manson, Gutherson, to name three.

Brookie

Reserve Grader
i'd rather snake than any other fullback in the comp!
BUT, if he were to go the only two who i'd take in his spot would be GI or barba.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 6 -39 14