2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Bit strange 24 year old lock that to me hasn't cracked it at the roosters not quite sure if he is what we need but anyway good luck to him.

faithful said:
Bit strange 24 year old lock that to me hasn't cracked it at the roosters not quite sure if he is what we need but anyway good luck to him.

Good player lost a season or two to injury. Could be a Rodney for us.

Thought we would of chased a big bopper like masoe before he went to panthers

Shoe1 said:
faithful said:

No one will ever replace the Rodney.

Leho said:

Fa'aoso and Lawrence not big enough for you?

faithful said:

24 is hardly old. Jamie Buhrer is 23.

IQofalimabean said:
@jimmyhooper: Manly have signed @sydneyroosters young gun Tom Symonds

I thought the deal fell through, hope he is signed. Very promising player who has struggled with injury.

faithful said:

He's played 27 1st grade games for the roosters since 2009 and played 1 game City of Origin 2011. Unfortunately has had a very bad run of injuries.

MWSE said:
Shoe1 said:
faithful said:

I'm of the opinion that every team needs a Ranga, with Rodney and Harrison gone, we needed this signing :)

Stevo said:

Need big bodies for penetration to soften up the line for the likes of Choc and co to do there thang just thought we were well served in this department with Choc gift buhrer horo chee kam etc think we might get dominated physically by the bigger like dogs souths roosters cowboys to name a few that's my opinion anyway hope I get proved wrong

Don't know how I did that but I wrote the second para my bad

Stevo said:
Leho said:

faithful said:

24 is hardly old. Jamie Buhrer is 23.

It's 42 backwards and 42 is old for a footballer.

mosto said:
MWSE said:
Shoe1 said:
faithful said:

I'm of the opinion that every team needs a Ranga, with Rodney and Harrison gone, we needed this signing :)

We could sign Julia Gillard as she will out of a job shortly.

Shoe1 said:
faithful said:

that would be great, just as long as he's not a Neville!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10