2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Brookie said:
Shoe1 said:
faithful said:
Bit strange 24 year old lock that to me hasn't cracked it at the roosters not quite sure if he is what we need but anyway good luck to him.

Good player lost a season or two to injury. Could be a Rodney for us.

that would be great, just as long as he's not a Neville!

No Brookei. Neville is a cricketer

Bearfax said:
Brookie said:
Shoe1 said:
faithful said:
Bit strange 24 year old lock that to me hasn't cracked it at the roosters not quite sure if he is what we need but anyway good luck to him.

'i' before 'e' except after 'k'?

Soward to Japanese rugby in the paper today? Wtf. Apparently he is also a converted catholic.
Auto correct changed soward to Spears, I thought about leaving it.

bones said:
Bearfax said:
Brookie said:
Shoe1 said:
faithful said:

'i' before 'e' except after 'k'?

Dyslexic fingers

manlyfan76 said:
Soward to Japanese rugby in the paper today? Wtf. Apparently he is also a converted catholic.
Auto correct changed soward to Spears, I thought about leaving it.

Won't happen. He is too tall to play rugby in Japan

bones said:
That joke works better with the word 'agnostic' in there too Niccipops.
Could do Bones. The above is version is one I first heard and has always been one of my favourites especially since having a dyslexic kid.
When reading Banjo's Man From Snowy River she said 'And the stockwhips woke the hedgehogs (echos) and they fiercely answered back.'
Sorry to the great man but I like my girl's version better.
Aggro hedgehogs. lol
Back to topic player X from club -4 is rumoured to be signing with club r2 in 2017.

Dave Klemmer re-signed with the dogs for 3 years. He is the player that I hinted at that Manly had made an offer to. Not to be unfortunately.

niccipops said:
bones said:
That joke works better with the word 'agnostic' in there too Niccipops.
Could do Bones. The above is version is one I first heard and has always been one of my favourites especially since having a dyslexic kid.
When reading Banjo's Man From Snowy River she said 'And the stockwhips woke the hedgehogs (echos) and they fiercely answered back.'
Sorry to the great man but I like my girl's version better.
Aggro hedgehogs. lol
Back to topic player X from club -4 is rumoured to be signing with club r2 in 2017.

N'pops sold her soul to Santa!

Klemmer has had some big wraps on him, he would have been a good one to snatch from the Dogs. We need some youth in the prop department.

niccipops said:
Rex said:
Bearfax said:
Dyslexic fingers
"i" before "e" except after "Dysl"
Did you hear about the dyslexic insomniac?
He lay awake all night wondering if there really was a Dog?

I heard he sold his soul to Santa

Chip and Chase said:
Klemmer has had some big wraps on him, he would have been a good one to snatch from the Dogs. We need some youth in the prop department.

niccipops said:
Rex said:
Bearfax said:
Dyslexic fingers
"i" before "e" except after "Dysl"
Did you hear about the dyslexic insomniac?
He lay awake all night wondering if there really was a Dog?

I heard he sold his soul to Santa

FOLR

bones said:
Dave Klemmer re-signed with the dogs for 3 years. He is the player that I hinted at that Manly had made an offer to. Not to be unfortunately. Would have been nice as he was a Manly fan as a kid growing up.

No chance signing anyone decent from that filth with their bottomless pit of salary cap.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10