2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Frank

Bencher
globaleagle said:
Parramatta have confirmed that English international forwards Gareth Hock and Lee Mossop will join the NRL club next season on two-year deals.

The Eels, who had been negotiating with their Super League club Wigan for some time, released a statement on Tuesday night stating the pair had agreed to join Ricky Stuart's side from the start of 2014.

http://www.nrl.com/eels-sign-english-forwards-to-nrl-deals/tabid/10874/newsid/71874/default.aspx

God bless the Eels. That should set the English game back 10 years.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
I can unequivocally confirm that the rumour that the Bulldogs are coming last is true. That is the only one I really care about anyway.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Carney staying at Cronulla apparently. Will sign a new 4 year deal within a week.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/todd-carney-to-stay-with-cronulla-sharks/story-e6frexrr-1226628934431

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Chip and Chase said:
Carney staying at Cronulla apparently. Will sign a new 4 year deal within a week.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/todd-carney-to-stay-with-cronulla-sharks/story-e6frexrr-1226628934431

I'm OK with that. The kid seems to have sorted his head out under Cronulla's influence. Good luck to him. He's a fine player and better to keep him somewhere where he is responding positively than go elsewhere and end up on the scrap heap.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
SEA EAGLES SIGN MEMBERSHIP PARTNER

The Sea Eagles are thrilled to announce the signing of new Membership partner, The Home Improvement People. The Home Improvement People (HIP) is a Home Improvement company with a difference that offers many products and services with a production team that has been in the Home Improvements industry for over 30 years. Both the Sea Eagles and The Home Improvement People look forward to making Membership HIP!

Darren

Bencher
Does Tim own the company and if he does, look out!! Hey Al!! Guess what guys, we can start you on the hill and then follow around to the family hill. We have a few small jobs for you to do at Brokie.

RL Gronk

Reserve Grader
This isn't the greatest source but Matthew Johns has just stated on Triple M that manly are chasing real hard Leeds back KAllum Watkins if I remember correctly the kid scored against us in last years WCC

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
RL Gronk said:
This isn't the greatest source but Matthew Johns has just stated on Triple M that manly are chasing real hard Leeds back KAllum Watkins if I remember correctly the kid scored against us in last years WCC

Internerdweb says in 2012 he signed a 5 year deal at Leeds.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
RL Gronk said:

Well if that's the case then expect Souths to go hard to steal the signing from under us just like they did with Sam Burgess when we were chasing him :rolleyes:

The Who

Journey Man
With Kite and almost certainly Rose leaving next season, Joe retiring and Fa'aoso suspension-prone, front row is the position we need strengthening. I know we have a couple of good youngsters in Sao and TribUZZ?? (no idea about spelling his name).
Also, potential replacements in a couple of years for our two champion centres. We seem well covered in other positions, especially backrow.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Check out Trbjovic's figures in his last U20 match. As well as scoring a try he made almost three times as many metres in the match than any other forward. The only one superior was a winger who made several breaks and a huge number of metres during the game. Tuafau clone he seems. Good to see Jamil Hopoate got some game time as lock. But they still lost 16-12.

Bearfax said:
Check out Trbjovic's figures in his last U20 match. As well as scoring a try he made almost three times as many metres in the match than any other forward. The only one superior was a winger who made several breaks and a huge number of metres during the game. Tuafau clone he seems. Good to see Jamil Hopoate got some game time as lock. But they still lost 16-12.

Suni Lapuato was the winger and made 18 runs for 140 metres. Trbojevic made 15 runs at 120 metres.

Phantar

Bencher
globaleagle said:
SEA EAGLES SIGN MEMBERSHIP PARTNER

The Sea Eagles are thrilled to announce the signing of new Membership partner, The Home Improvement People. The Home Improvement People (HIP) is a Home Improvement company with a difference that offers many products and services with a production team that has been in the Home Improvements industry for over 30 years. Both the Sea Eagles and The Home Improvement People look forward to making Membership HIP!
Maybe they can help out with some Home Ground Improvement?

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
WESTIE said:
The kid's name is spelt - TRBOJEVIC. Hopefully we can lock him up soon ,on a long term contract.
After seeing him in the junior interstate match, we will have to learn how to pronounce that very soon. Very promising.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
St George Illawarra captain Ben Creagh is set to play out his career as a one-club player after agreeing to a two-year contract extension with an option to play on until the end of the 2016 season.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/creagh-inks-new-deal-with-dragons-20130501-2is58.html#ixzz2S14aKzi6

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12