2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Nike

Reserve Grader
George was about to sign his release last week before he was selected so I'd say Tigs about to pick him up.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Dean, Justin or Todd ?? I thought Todd put pen to paper at Cronulla already.

tookey

First Grader
Apparantly the penrith offer to Carney was $150k a year more than the sharks offered. Too good to refuse

tookey

First Grader
RLW states that King may need shoulder surgery and if he does will miss the rest of the season. The mole also says that we are not signing Weyman for next year.

With Kite going. Rose probably leaving next year and King becoming a crock it leaves our prop postion very thin for 2014.

CAMBO

Reserve Grader
tookey said:
RLW states that King may need shoulder surgery and if he does will miss the rest of the season. The mole also says that we are not signing Weyman for next year.

With Kite going. Rose probably leaving next year and King becoming a crock it leaves our prop postion very thin for 2014.

Will joe play one more year?
Surely Sao will be ready for NRL next year?

bones

Bones Knows
Joe is listed in today's Big League as the #8 'Journeyman'. In the article it says 'He sustained a season-ending archilles injury earlier this season, but is determined to return for one more year.'

Clint

Tipping Member
bones said:
Joe is listed in today's Big League as the #8 'Journeyman'. In the article it says 'He sustained a season-ending archilles injury earlier this season, but is determined to return for one more year.'

Nice. Good onya Smokin' Joe. He deserves to go out on his own terms.

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
Are the riff the new bulldogs, buying a new team evey season. Wonder if people will hold that against them for the next 40 odd years

I cant see how a team can going from not having money to unlimited bucket loads like penrith have,and earlier they were telling some of their players they may have to take some benefits out of their contract,add to that,they had to unload some players,phew,lol

Kevinward777

First Grader
master blaster said:
I cant see how a team can going from not having money to unlimited bucket loads like penrith have,and earlier they were telling some of their players they may have to take some benefits out of their contract,add to that,they had to unload some players,phew,lol

Because Michael Jennings and Luke Lewis were both on huge contracts that were heavily back ended and now they're not.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
We should be looking at Korbin Sims

I wouldn't be surprised if we got Galloway......no info.......just a feeling

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Plays Prop

Josh Starling

Date of Birth:
18 May, 1990
Height:
186 cm
Weight:
106 kg
Position:
Prop
Rep. Honours:
NA
Junior Clubs:
Helensburgh Tigers
Previous Clubs:
NA
FG Debut:
Rabbitohs vs Cowboys, ANZ Stadium, 28 April 2012 (Rd 8)
Club Debut:
Rabbitohs vs Cowboys, ANZ Stadium, 28 April 2012 (Rd 8)
Full Bio
Josh Starling made his NRL debut in 2012 and will be working hard to earn more game time in the 2013 season. Played in a Toyota Cup Grand Final with the Rabbitohs before playing in the Queensland Cup. He returned to the Rabbitohs from the Broncos in 2012. Has his Rabbitohs first grade player number tattooed on his stomach.

Junior club: Helensburgh Tigers

Place of birth: Woonona, NSW

Nickname: Starlo

First grade debut: Rabbitohs vs Cowboys, ANZ Stadium, 28 April 2012 (Rd 8)

Rabbitohs debut: Rabbitohs vs Cowboys, ANZ Stadium, 28 April 2012 (Rd 8)

First Grade Games: 3 (3 for the Rabbitohs)

Under 20s Games: 44 (44 for the Rabbitohs)

Under 20s Tries: 4 (4 for the Rabbitohs)

Under 20s Points: 16 (16 for the Rabbitohs)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18