2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
tookey said:
Someone stated on LU that we have made a good offer to Aaron Woods for next year. Hope this is true

Good for him if he ever wants to play finals footy and the chance of getting to a grand final - doubt he will with the tigers if they carry one the way they are going

MissKate said:
tookey said:
Someone stated on LU that we have made a good offer to Aaron Woods for next year. Hope this is true

Good for him if he ever wants to play finals footy and the chance of getting to a grand final - doubt he will with the tigers if they carry one the way they are going

Heard recently that he is unhappy at the tigers and particualry with the amout of influence Benji has. He might want out if benji re-signs

Kiwi Eagle said:
Rumour

Sam Williams has signed with the Dragons effective immediately

Getting to be a real raiders look to that side with Dugan, Vidot, Williams, Harrison and Weyman there this year and Joel Thompson joining them next year

Mabye its the dragoons tactic to break the hoodoo in canberra..

Cant beat em, be them.

tookey said:

Gees that would be criminal of them if they can't resign him.
Be great for us.

CAMBO said:
tookey said:

Gees that would be criminal of them if they can't resign him.
Be great for us.

It's true, but whether or not he accepts is another thing.

Love to see Woods join would be worth a massive crack IMO - great potential. But the Tigers board has been copping so much stick for releasing the wrong players recently their fans will tear the joint down if Woods is allowed to leave they will throw heaps of coin at him. Don't like our chances but here's hoping.

I would be beside myself if we got Woods, he would absolutely be the perfect signing for us.

Can't see it happening though, tiges would never release him

The media says that Matt Ryan is among the 12 Parra players facing the chop. He is a good young player. He used to play for North Ryde in the same team as Mitchell Pearce. If I'm not mistaken his father is Trevor Ryan, who was a terrific player for Balmain. Even in those days he had the height and courage to be dominant. He'd occasionally fill in as fullback in a team two years older (my son was in that team, which is where I spotted him), and never let anyone down. Why the Tigers let him go is mystifying.
Nowdays he has moved to the forwards, and is very tall (6ft 6 I believe) and would be a good pick-up for us. I'm sure he would improve under our coaching and with a better team around him.

I saw in the paper that the cowgirls are now chasing Brad Arthur. Did we sign him up for a while after the dragqueen were chasing him, I hope so

The Who said:
The media says that Matt Ryan is among the 12 Parra players facing the chop. He is a good young player. He used to play for North Ryde in the same team as Mitchell Pearce. If I'm not mistaken his father is Trevor Ryan, who was a terrific player for Balmain. Even in those days he had the height and courage to be dominant. He'd occasionally fill in as fullback in a team two years older (my son was in that team, which is where I spotted him), and never let anyone down. Why the Tigers let him go is mystifying.
Nowdays he has moved to the forwards, and is very tall (6ft 6 I believe) and would be a good pick-up for us. I'm sure he would improve under our coaching and with a better team around him.

Anyone that leaves Parra improves.

tookey said:

He may be attracted to us in the knowledge he is more likely to be playing rep football and of the prospects of a premiership.

Gee I hope Hopoate under performs for Parra. An early release and we could get him back where he belongs

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10