2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The ONLY time Tupou would get a gig in the front row is when the cupboard is completely empty - ie) Sharks recent seasons.

IF we were short on backrowers he could be transformed into a quality edge running attacking option, but not the answer as a front rower imo.

Is Tasi available - would come good back at Brookvale.
Dont underestimate Sao who will be great in coming years, just not 2013.

Tasi was dropped off the bench last night and placed by Lui. Sounds like all is not well with him at the roosters and he will be overtaken in the rankings for next prop spot at the roosters by Lui, Napa and Kane Evans as to who will join Moa, O'Donnell, Kennedy and JWH.

We should sign him back now and bring Martin Kennedy with you.

tookey said:
Tasi was dropped off the bench last night and placed by Lui. Sounds like all is not well with him at the roosters and he will be overtaken in the rankings for next prop spot at the roosters by Lui, Napa and Kane Evans as to who will join Moa, O'Donnell, Kennedy and JWH.

Seriously? He is close to one of the last players I would want. He is your typical hot head who gives away far to many penalties and knocks the ball on way too often.

MK Eagle said:
The ONLY time Tupou would get a gig in the front row is when the cupboard is completely empty - ie) Sharks recent seasons.

Yes, of course. Post 1236 was simply stating the stats, not proposing him as a prop.

MWSE said:
tookey said:

Seriously? He is close to one of the last players I would want. He is your typical hot head who gives away far to many penalties and knocks the ball on way too often.

Kennedy might be in the QLD team for the second game.

Gower -----> Knights for the rest of the year

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/craig-gower-joins-the-knights-9915/

simon64 said:
Gower -----> Knights for the rest of the year

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/craig-gower-joins-the-knights-9915/

Its been what 5 years since he last played in the NRL. Wonder how he will go.

He was good the year the 'riff won the premiership. (which is long time ago now).

Rumour, Hurrells manager is seeking interest from every NRL club as his priority doesn't seem to be to stay at the Warriors

On raw potential this bloke has what you want, the right coaching will elevate him to superstar

Kiwi Eagle said:
Rumour, Hurrells manager is seeking interest from every NRL club as his priority doesn't seem to be to stay at the Warriors

On raw potential this bloke has what you want, the right coaching will elevate him to superstar

Great with ball in hand, but his defence is terrible.

That was the main criticism of Matai when he 1st came in as well

That's where the right coaching will come into it. He has now been playing league for 2.5 years so is on the back foot when you think other guys have been playing since they were really young

I agree, Stevie used to cop terrible flack but is a gun. Maybe time for the lion to go to the Gold Coast and get some fresh blood in. Can Hurrell kick goals?

Kiwi Eagle said:

What about that warriors U 20's centre yesterday ? He towelled us up and is a real nuggety type, who looks good on his feet. Can kick goals as well.

Time stops for no man and maybe time to re-energise this ageing team. Surely we ain't going to sign Jamie for 3 years on 600k a season? That will make him 34 and too much dough for that age and that position. Brett is enough worry on a 4 year contract now with big bucks as he seems a tackle away from sitting out long periods of time!

People are saying Jamie is off his game but does anyone think he might not be able to back up like he used to?

nope.

Have yet to see him looking fatigued, hands on hips.

Just looked starved of room and time since Glen has returned.

Have to remember the first 6 games we scored almost everything through our left and right edges.

His kicking duties could be passed on but since I saw Matai kick in 2008 I have thought he is the best kicker at the club. He has a beautiful action that would only get better over time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11