2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
^lol

Edrick Lee out for 12 weeks with busted arm.

(didn't know where to post this)

globaleagle said:
^lol

Edrick Lee out for 12 weeks with busted arm.

(didn't know where to post this)

Really ?? Better trade him out of my Supercoach side then

winnyason said:
Frenchman casty to roosters .....salary cap anyone, this is a joke.

I thought Beaver may have got in Remy's ear and put a good word in for us. We could do with another prop.

Chad Townsend is now official as a Warrior for 2014 and 2015. Talk around is Friend will be given the flick at the end of the year with Leuluai moving into 9. Filling the 6 will either be Townsend, or Locke if the Tomkins deal comes through as planned

On the way out is Harry Seijka who has been released because he "misses Sydney"

Nathan Friend is a good player. Strange he hasn't succeeded with the Worriers. I'd say Parra will pick him up; they need replacements.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Chad Townsend is now official as a Warrior for 2014 and 2015. Talk around is Friend will be given the flick at the end of the year with Leuluai moving into 9. Filling the 6 will either be Townsend, or Locke if the Tomkins deal comes through as planned

On the way out is Harry Seijka who has been released because he "misses Sydney"

Misses Mummy

The Who said:
Nathan Friend is a good player. Strange he hasn't succeeded with the Worriers. I'd say Parra will pick him up; they need replacements.

Friend has gone well here, but I think the age is the main reason, they are a better side when he plays. If they land Tomkins which sounds all but confirmed, he will be getting 1mil a season so they will need to make some room for that

eagles2win said:
Chip and Chase said:
winnyason said:
Frenchman casty to roosters .....salary cap anyone, this is a joke.

I thought Beaver may have got in Remy's ear and put a good word in for us. We could do with another prop.

I'm filthy about missing out on Remy.

He obviously didn't want Beaver in his ear...he preferred C*ck (as in rooster) instead...

THE Penrith Panthershave announced the re-signings of forwards Nigel Plum and Adam Docker on new two year contracts.

Chad Townsend will join the Warriors on a two-year contract for the 2014 and 2015 NRL seasons

Rambo1987 said:
THE Penrith Panthershave announced the re-signings of forwards Nigel Plum and Adam Docker on new two year contracts.

Chad Townsend will join the Warriors on a two-year contract for the 2014 and 2015 NRL seasons
Docker has a massive future imo - defence is super & has a real energy in his game - the ideal player the Panthers can build a team around.

I understand Gutherson and Trbojevics contracts expire at the end of next year. Anyone heard if Manly are negotiating new contracts with them before someone else sneaks in and grabs them. I know the dogs were interested a while back, and RU was after Gutherson for the International 7s. They're still only 18 so they will be even eligible for U20s next year as well.

Tomkins has said that he hasn't signed a deal with any NRL side yet

He also said he talked to Russell Crowe who told him not to sign with an NRL side outside of Australia so the Warriors fans are spitting tacks haha

Kiwi Eagle said:
Andrew Fifita's twin bro David has signed with Cronulla

So the scum missed out getting him.

Josh Starling is another that might be on his was to Manly.

anyone know much about Starling?
Fringe first grader or talented prop who has the potential to go a long way?

North Sydney winger Curtis Johnston ------> Manly

halfway down - http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/parramatta-eels-were-keen-to-sign-manly-backrower-brett-stewart/story-fni3fbgz-1226663467117

Curtis Johnston | #2 | Wing

Clubs: South Sydney Rabbitohs

Born: 17 Aug 1989
Height: 191 cm.
Weight: 96 kg.

The Gold Coast Titans have re-signed Albert Kelly on a two-year deal for seasons 2014 and 2015.

http://www.zerotackle.com/#ixzz2W9swWI2h

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8