2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Briza said:
North Sydney winger Curtis Johnston ------> Manly

halfway down - http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/parramatta-eels-were-keen-to-sign-manly-backrower-brett-stewart/story-fni3fbgz-1226663467117

Curtis Johnston | #2 | Wing

Clubs: South Sydney Rabbitohs

Born: 17 Aug 1989
Height: 191 cm.
Weight: 96 kg.

Lol the telegraph and co will be all over this one !!

This was the bloke done for some sort of drug use when this whole scandal broke wasn't it ? Obviously us picking him up shows our guilt in the ASADA process somehow

Stevo said:
He is the biggest winger i have ever seen

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8608657

You didn't watch last week's game against the warriors? Vatavei or Daniel Tupou from the roosters are bigger

Both of these official

Soward released by the Dragons, on his way to London for the rest of the year

Tyrone Peachey to join Penrith next season

Amazing pickup for Penrith there, he is a huge talent

Kiwi Eagle said:
Briza said:

halfway down - http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/parramatta-eels-were-keen-to-sign-manly-backrower-brett-stewart/story-fni3fbgz-1226663467117

Curtis Johnston is old news I mentioned we were looking at getting him last September, I guess they are still looking for that infamous pen that is missing.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Briza said:

Lol the telegraph and co will be all over this one !!

This was the bloke done for some sort of drug use when this whole scandal broke wasn't it ? Obviously us picking him up shows our guilt in the ASADA process somehow

He was suspended for joking around, somebody's ex dobbed him in for his joke and has never tested positive

Soward having Visa issues. I'm hearing he is in talks with Canberra for the remainder of the season.

Ralphie said:
Soward having Visa issues. I'm hearing he is in talks with Canberra for the remainder of the season.

Apparently being a Milkman will not get you a working Visa to the UK, you have to have a career that would be helpful to the UK to be considered.

Ralphie said:

They will need a replacement for Gillard soon.

Doubt it would be the raiders as they have a stack of halves.

Ralphie said:

shame that canberra milk aren't the major sponsor anymore.
would've been very appropriate for soward to play in that jersey

simon64 said:
Kevin Naiqama to Panthers.

Is anyone in the 2013 team taking the field next year ?

I keep wondering how all this recruitment is helping the 'Riff juniors. For mine it is just blocking a talented junior from playing for his local team. They have so many juniors that you'd think they would be the Sydney club with the least need to recruit outsiders.

simon64 said:

They are building nicely
I think you will see Penrith have a season similar to the one we had in 2005 next year.

All these clowns laughing at Gould are going to have egg splashed all over their face

I hate having splashed all over my face.

Since Guss has actually been making some decisions around the place they are going well. You can't expect them to have a squad full of juniors.

The Who said:
simon64 said:

I keep wondering how all this recruitment is helping the 'Riff juniors. For mine it is just blocking a talented junior from playing for his local team. They have so many juniors that you'd think they would be the Sydney club with the least need to recruit outsiders.

I think we end up having this discussion all the time lol

They have plenty of talented juniors apparently, but you can expect them to push up to NRL too quickly. Take Gutherson and Trbjovic for us, talented but nowhere near ready for next year. They are going about things really well, buying players they need squad wise while waiting for these guys to be ready

We have already seen good examples this year with Moyland and Docker

The Panthers are quietly putting together a decent roster. If they can get Soward to re-find his 2010 form they could be challengers next season.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8