2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tough conditions today, but starling looked ordinary, no impact at the line.. Bit of a plodder really. I'd rather go for iaone from the titans, groat from the tiggers or gubb from the warriors.

Or better still, taumololo from the cows, barely gets a run in the firsts, And on the bench with not many minutes when he does. Anyone who has seen him play, knows he is way better than this.

He looked a bit cumbersome and did get manhandled by Ben Roberts. His hit-ups did improve later in the match so it's probably hard to write him off on that performance . Manly did well to release Darcy Lussick who is a plodder with poor discipline .

joeboy said:
Tough conditions today, but starling looked ordinary, no impact at the line.. Bit of a plodder really. I'd rather go for iaone from the titans, groat from the tiggers or gubb from the warriors.

Or better still, taumololo from the cows, barely gets a run in the firsts, And on the bench with not many minutes when he does. Anyone who has seen him play, knows he is way better than this.

Starling looked like an unfit plodding cuthbo. maybe we can play him on the wing?

Groat is supposedly unwanted at the tigers but is said to be heading to ESL. Either of the two props mentioned would be good and the roosters seem to have a few good ones in their NSW cup side.

Re Starling....Our recruiters are doing a great job & if they see something in him then I guess there must be something there. I've watched him play 3 or 4 times and I just don't see much of anything myself.

To me he looks and plays a bit like Kane Cleal - didn't Kane end up at Souths at one point.....maybe Souths are still dirty on us and trying to pay us back for that ???:)

Add tasi to my above list aswell.. Or steal Kane evans from under them..

I really think taumololo would be worth an inquiry though.

joeboy said:
Mark Ioane looked awesome tonight, killed it against a massive storm pack..

Get in his ear Brenton,

He did look pretty good didn't he. Haven't seen enough of him to say he is capable of doing that every week, but it was the perfect impact off the bench. Hitting hard and really strong carries. Its the kind of performance I'm guessing the club would have been expecting from Fa'aoso.

Anthony Tupou and Leutele have extended their Sharks contracts

Bill Tupou from Warriors to Canberra effective immediately, Canberra have also signed Lagi Setu for 2014 and 2015

Anyone got any info on the offer we put to Aaron woods? Hopefully choc is getting in his ear.

One would expect some mplayer movement with some clubs this week, given mid year transfers have to be done by june30th

Kiwi Eagle said:
Lama Tasi released by the Roosters, effective immediately

Not happy in NSW Cup and looking for a 1st grade opportunity

Seems like a ready made replacement for us. If we can fit him in under the cap though!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8