2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Kiwi Eagle said:
That was the main criticism of Matai when he 1st came in as well

That's where the right coaching will come into it. He has now been playing league for 2.5 years so is on the back foot when you think other guys have been playing since they were really young

Matai was never lazy though. Hurrell is. No thanks.

Darren said:
I agree, Stevie used to cop terrible flack but is a gun. Maybe time for the lion to go to the Gold Coast and get some fresh blood in. Can Hurrell kick goals?

Darren is you are going to bag a champion can you at least spell his name correctly, you would after 8 years at the club you would realise his name is spelt L Y O N

It appears your spelling is right up there with your judgement of footballers or should I say right down there.

Darren said:
Time stops for no man and maybe time to re-energise this ageing team. Surely we ain't going to sign Jamie for 3 years on 600k a season? That will make him 34 and too much dough for that age and that position. Brett is enough worry on a 4 year contract now with big bucks as he seems a tackle away from sitting out long periods of time!

People are saying Jamie is off his game but does anyone think he might not be able to back up like he used to?

**** me you are a miserable bastard, maybe your life went down the ****ter post 25 - but let me assure you, you are not speaking for the majority.

All I am saying is these wonderful stalwarts are getting on and showing wear and tear. Footy is a business and players come and go. Not ending up like the Broncos would be our biggest concern. We look slow and are playing that way.

We are top loaded with older players and when we start saying we are losing because a 35 year old player is out then maybe we need some new blood. 600k is marquee and we have to expect game winners each year, not crocks on the sideline. Slater, Inglis, Cam Smith, Pearce, Choc play all the time.

voicefromthehill said:
Darren said:
Time stops for no man and maybe time to re-energise this ageing team. Surely we ain't going to sign Jamie for 3 years on 600k a season? That will make him 34 and too much dough for that age and that position. Brett is enough worry on a 4 year contract now with big bucks as he seems a tackle away from sitting out long periods of time!

People are saying Jamie is off his game but does anyone think he might not be able to back up like he used to?

f**k me you are a miserable bastard, maybe your life went down the ****ter post 25 - but let me assure you, you are not speaking for the majority.

I won't swap Jamie for any Centre in the comp.
Really, Manly has the two best Centres (ie. Matai) and they CAN and WILL be at their best well for another 3 years or even more.

--

Reports the dogs will offload barba to free up money for Izzy with the titans and broncos lining up for barba.

Maybe we should dump Brett and signing barba? What do you say @darren or what does jase say. #clowns

CAMBO said:
Reports the dogs will offload barba to free up money for Izzy with the titans and broncos lining up for barba.

Maybe we should dump Brett and signing barba? What do you say @darren or what does jase say. #clowns

Interesting point but we have Hiku and Gutherson coming through to take the custodian or a wing position when Brett and Wolfie call it a day and I suspect both will be very successful in firsts in a few years. Though he's shown little so far, young Mitch Manson may also surprise in a year or two if Manly hold onto him.

Bearfax said:
CAMBO said:

Interesting point but we have Hiku and Gutherson coming through to take the custodian or a wing position when Brett and Wolfie call it a day and I suspect both will be very successful in firsts in a few years. Though he's shown little so far, young Mitch Manson may also surprise in a year or two if Manly hold onto him.

Nah mate I was just taking the piss out of daz and jace.
I wouldn't swap snake for Freespin Feature Barba for all the poker machines in the world

CAMBO said:
Darren said:
I agree, Stevie used to cop terrible flack but is a gun. Maybe time for the lion to go to the Gold Coast and get some fresh blood in. Can Hurrell kick goals?

Darren is you are going to bag a champion can you at least spell his name correctly, you would after 8 years at the club you would realise his name is spelt L Y O N

It appears your spelling is right up there with your judgement of footballers or should I say right down there.

I see that you are trashing another person because of their spelling/grammar. It seems you have trouble stringing a sentence together as well. Hypocrite of the highest order!

Moops said:
CAMBO said:
Darren said:

I see that you are trashing another person because of their spelling/grammar. It seems you have trouble stringing a sentence together as well. Hypocrite of the highest order!
Thanks for the feedback moops, I'll take that on board buddy. I probably do need to take a few more seconds to proof read my posts before I hit the send button. Sorry if my post offended you moops.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12