2014 Awards Night.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
davohan123 said:
Have you spoken to Brett tonight bones ?

If you do ask him about his chances of playing on Friday.

Brett was asked about that whilst on stage, by the MC for the night, Johnny Gibbs.
Gibbsy asked "how's the hammy?"
Brett answered "it's actually my ankle."
He said it's fine and he will be good to go.
Brenton Lawrence's knee is good now also, and he is a definite starter. He said he can't wait.

Love your work Bones.:D

bones said:
I must say the vibe is good. Totally different to the 2011 awards night when the Hasler stuff was going down. The Players look relaxed and happy. They genuinely seem confident and now I'm feeling more confident about the rest of the season.

They said they really want this game on Friday night. Let's hope there is plenty of support out there for them.

Thanks @bones I just caught up on what I missed last night and went on a festival of likes. The positive vibe on here overrides all recent blasts of negativity.

It's Manly, it's the vibe!:D

Related article:

Sea Eagles 2014 Awards Night

Tue 9th September, 09:00PM

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles five-eighth Kieran Foran has been given one of the highest honours after being voted by his peers as the best player at the club.

Foran was rewarded for a remarkable season, named Manly's Players’ player for the second consecutive year as the Sea Eagles celebrated another successful season at its annual awards night at the International College of Management Sydney.

Click here to read the full article at seaeagles.com.au

Click here to view the Awards Night official photos at seaeagles.com.au

tookey said:
Clint said:
Is @tookey there?

No apparently the club forgot about offering the award for first place until last night. I have the flu anyway and could not make it anyway.

@tookey , I really hope the club has offered something else in return?

Intrust Super Cup
‏@IntrustSuperCup
Off to the @SeaEagles next year - Blake Leary from @northern_pride is the XXXX Rep Player of the Year.

Something to look forward to for 2015 already :)

Stiffi said:
tookey said:
Clint said:
Is @tookey there?

No apparently the club forgot about offering the award for first place until last night. I have the flu anyway and could not make it anyway.

@tookey , I really hope the club has offered something else in return?

Yes it is all under control. Just an oversight on their part.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6