2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
HappilyManly said:
Center J Ropati just resigned, retired from Warriors ar 29 due to injuries.

Is Matai extended with us yet?

He's extended, excelled, been patched up, out-sourced and over-stretched, held together with stitches, staples, elastoplast and steely-eyed will alone sometimes... But actually ''contracted'' we still don't know!!

RiverEagle said:
Alan said:
If you pay big bucks for Anasta and Blair, don't cry when you have none left.

I have never understood the rap on Anasta, nor what the Tigs were thinking to sign him.

And Blair's never been the same since Gift sorted him out that night at Brookie...(not that he was any good to begin with).

As for Tedesco, he's probly wise to take this money and ''try to run''......He's terribly injury-prone for such a young guy.

I doubt Anasta would have been on big bucks. And they need his experience to guide the younger players
On and especially off the park. Still he's no Foz

more like an anti signing but.....

Warrington hooker Michael Monaghan has announced his retirement at the end of the current season.
The 34-year-old Australian has featured in three Challenge Cup-winning sides since joining the Wolves from Manly in 2008, making 183 appearances in total and scoring 33 tries.

globaleagle said:

Warrington hooker Michael Monaghan has announced his retirement at the end of the current season.
The 34-year-old Australian has featured in three Challenge Cup-winning sides since joining the Wolves from Manly in 2008, making 183 appearances in total and scoring 33 tries.

Three SL titles isn't a bad effort for Moz, but like Cuthbo at only 29, I would've sworn Mick was closer to 40 than that!

He must've started in grade / 1sts pretty darn young then...lol.

Well done anyway.

globaleagle said:

anti-signing? really? You thought of anti-signing before the word 'retirement'?

It's even written for you in the first sentence!

You dumb sack of poop!

RiverEagle said:
globaleagle said:

Three SL titles isn't a bad effort for Moz, but like Cuthbo at only 29, I would've sworn Mick was closer to 40 than that!

He must've started in grade / 1sts pretty darn young then...lol.

Well done anyway.

I support Warrington. And love Moz :). But Warrington hasn't won the SL title in a while. The challenge cup is like the fa cup. Not the premier league.
Too confusing but a great career :)

Ps Mansour resigns with panthers and panthers sign souths back up hooker koroisau

Thanks @damiennp90

I thought that might be the difference, but Moz has still done quite well over there.

Warrington were leading Leeds well on a Fox replay I saw today, but didn't see the end.

Caught the news on Mansour.
Great he's sticking solid with the 'Riff, but he'd be mad to go to the Raiders right now!

Interesting Koroisau going to the 'Riff too, when they have a similar style player in Segeyaro already.

RiverEagle said:
Thanks @damiennp90

I thought that might be the difference, but Moz has still done quite well over there.

Warrington were leading Leeds well on a Fox replay I saw today, but didn't see the end.

Caught the news on Mansour.
Great he's sticking solid with the 'Riff, but he'd be mad to go to the Raiders right now!

Interesting Koroisau going to the 'Riff too, when they have a similar style player in Segeyaro already.

Unfortunately Warrington are like saints. Definitely chockers when it comes to GF's . Ah we'll at least manly isn't
Yeah the riff is up the top these days where as Ricky's raiders who knows if you'll be there next week. I'm sure the
Money would have been great though.

I always thought Kevin K has been badly treated down that way. Looks like they want to replace him.

Manly stick solid

Yeah Kingston was on the outer even before this season started.
He was told to look elsewhere until a last minute deal for this year only.

He may head to the UK too.

I'm sure the money for Koroisau was too good to refuse from the 'Riff... Just wondering how he'll fit into there squad.

VETERAN winger Nathan Merritt is close to signing a one-year extension that will see him finish his career at South Sydney.

and Sticky misses out again :)

‏@Josh_Mansour
Happy to re-sign for a further two years with penrithpanthers couldn't be happier!

Tedesco just asked his Manager to can Canberra, he wants to stay at the Tigers - 7 News breaking News

Sticky will be spitting chips :p

3 sydney clubs are reported to have contacted josh maguires manager after he said he wanted to test his value on the market, I hope one if those teams are manly ! King to retire and Maguire to be his replacement !!

bennyeagle said:
3 sydney clubs are reported to have contacted josh maguires manager after he said he wanted to test his value on the market, I hope one if those teams are manly ! King to retire and Maguire to be his replacement !!

I agree, he would be a great signing.
Has a huge work rate, and is very mobile.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10