2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, I support Manly first, and players a close second.

I have my favourites of course, and have my say on who we keep or otherwise, same as everyone.
But if a guy chooses to leave -for whatever reasons -it may hurt but that's life now in major professional sport.

We've actually done a lot better than most clubs in the last decade, as far as keeping quality guys long-term.

Players can't go on forever, nor is every guy destined to stay at a club for years and years...But Manly is forever as far as I'm concerned.

Pretty sure someone in here mentioned turbo was signed for three years (and was getting frustrated as he thought he would be playing first grade by now)

Ryan said:
It's why I love the NHL, a favorite player of mine, just signed an 8 year deal, with a no move clause.

If I was statny, getting 6.6 mill A YEAR I'd sign damn quick too!

It's like the media have looked at their list of players that were going to move with des.....that didn't happen so drag out the remaining list of players and talk about them moving.

weeee look at me I'm a pulitzer prize winning 'sports' journo!!!

Ryan said:
So we have Steve Matai, Glenn Stewart, Jamie Buhrer, Jake Trbojevic & Clinton Gutherson potentially pissing off. Anyone else guys - lets get them all on the table now.

And you thought the Federal Budget was tough...

(Presumably).

globaleagle said:
Ryan said:
It's why I love the NHL, a favorite player of mine, just signed an 8 year deal, with a no move clause.

If I was statny, getting 6.6 mill A YEAR I'd sign damn quick too!

It's like the media have looked at their list of players that were going to move with des.....that didn't happen so drag out the remaining list of players and talk about them moving.

weeee look at me I'm a pulitzer prize winning 'sports' journo!!!

Mate, he'd be lucky this off season. I think he'll take a Home Town discount, and sign for around 5.75 odd million per year, for 7 years. He was a beast in the play-offs (10 points, 7 games) and has awesome chemistry with Landeskog and Mackinnon, also backed by Barrie becoming an elite PMD.

Avs went from 29th overall last year, to 3rd overall this year, with Roy as coach.

Reminds me of when Hasler took over here to some degree.

We were all hoping roy would put on the goalie pads and do a game or 2!

Plus some more crazy perspex pushing would be tops.

But yup, awesome improvement. coach of the year type stuff (unlike torts...lol)

oi - bugger off to the other sports forum you two. No-one else on here has a clue what you are talking about...lol.. :p just jokes boys - it's all good

Hurrell, Neilson, Ropati,Tumivavie and now Allwood

Are the warriors collecting mid class centres

A few players leaving the raiders to make way for these signings.

Campese, white, TKLL and Shillington at least.

tookey said:
A few players leaving the raiders to make way for these signings.

Campese, white, TKLL and Shillington at least.

Shillington's fall from grace looks complete. He is really struggling to penetrate the line. Similar to what Kite went through in his last year.

St George Illawarra coach Steve Price is set to be sacked by the Dragons. Former Dragons captain Paul McGregor will take over the position until at least the end of the season.
It is expected the Dragons will officially announce the decision on Monday.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/steve-price-to-be-sacked-by-dragons-20140526-zrnyr.html#ixzz32m6yZoFI

globaleagle said:
St George Illawarra coach Steve Price is set to be sacked by the Dragons. Former Dragons captain Paul McGregor will take over the position until at least the end of the season.
It is expected the Dragons will officially announce the decision on Monday.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/steve-price-to-be-sacked-by-dragons-20140526-zrnyr.html#ixzz32m6yZoFI

Keep your chin up Steve.

Does Price's sacking have anything to do with Tinkler withdrawing from the Knights ownership. I understood that dear old Wayne Bennett was being paid directly by him. Coicidental?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8