2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
globaleagle said:
RiverEagle said:
That's freakin' ridiculous GE!

What's their salary-cap then??

Or don't they have one?

Salary cap is approx 71 million for next year and each team has to spend approx 58 mill on salaries.

Cap has lowered recently as well!

edit: jerseys aren't plastered with sponsors either!

69 million

Willie Tonga has signed with Super League.

Catalans I think they said on FOX. (Shows you how much attention I was paying).........:D

Ryan said:
globaleagle said:
RiverEagle said:
That's freakin' ridiculous GE!

What's their salary-cap then??

Or don't they have one?

Salary cap is approx 71 million for next year and each team has to spend approx 58 mill on salaries.

Cap has lowered recently as well!

edit: jerseys aren't plastered with sponsors either!

69 million

Pervert!

(thanks)

WESTIE said:
Bennett to titans...time will tell

They can't afford the payout to John Cartwright according to the SMH

Brad Walter - SMH Chief Rugby League Writer said:
St George Illawarra chief executive Peter Doust is expected to meet Wayne Bennett early next week to discuss the possibility of the seven-times premiership winning coach returning to the club next season.

The Dragons insist no offer has yet been tabled for Bennett but he is now at the top of their list to take over the coaching reins following Steve Price's sacking in May.

Of the other teams Bennett has been linked to, the Cowboys have the strongest roster but he may prefer to move closer to home in south-east Queensland if the Broncos or Titans make him a suitable offer – although there are doubts whether Gold Coast could afford a $1 million payout for the remaining two years of John Cartwright's contract.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/st-george-illawarra-set-to-move-on-wayne-bennett-20140711-zt4kv.html

THE Broncos have continued the NRL’s most aggressive recruitment drive by trumping seven rivals in a $700,000 poaching raid to sign hulking Storm prop Mitch Garbutt. dont they realise they were suppose to be investigated for salary cap issues,or do they just choose to forget,or have they been cleared,which ever way,it doesnt seem to stop them,this is from the Foxsport website

Matai looking to extend his contract with the Se eagles and Rothfield as usual is looking like a D Head again :)

master blaster said:
THE Broncos have continued the NRL’s most aggressive recruitment drive by trumping seven rivals in a $700,000 poaching raid to sign hulking Storm prop Mitch Garbutt. dont they realise they were suppose to be investigated for salary cap issues,or do they just choose to forget,or have they been cleared,which ever way,it doesnt seem to stop them,this is from the Foxsport website

Is that $700k pa ? The little I've watched of the Scumos, that Kid can play.

HappilyManly said:
master blaster said:

it doesnt say,but its for 3 years,I would say it is for the 3 years,and guess what,apparently we were one of the seven clubs after him,Im shocked,lol

HappilyManly said:
master blaster said:

If the "kid can play" as you say, then I doubt Bellamy wouldn't have more than matched the $233,000 per season offer. Likewise Newcastle, which is where he is from.
I think the salary must be much higher. Lucky for Brisbane they have one of those expandable caps.

Chris Lawrence rumoured to be released by the tigers to go to the raiders. Also rumour of a swap between Sisa Waqa from the storm with Reece Robinson from the raiders.

Sticky might actually sign someone even if Lawrence is over the hill since his hip dislocation

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11