2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Haha reports today are saying that Parra are in the deep end paying $700k for players that aren't at the club any more.

Apparently i was wrong about Watmough's heavily back ended contract but the rumors just won't go away.

All Manly players to any club other than Manly. Blah blah blah

Any one who doesn't want to play for the club can **** off now.

What will be will be. But if all of a sudden we have $970k plus to spend next year. Wowb Josh McGuire is a least one we will take thank you.

Manly only let him go due to Salary Cap issues with that backended Trex idiot.

Then Stuart flicked him along with 11 others.

So its not Daniel's fault that he has to keep changing Clubs :angel:

maxta said:
EagleBoi13 said:
More concerning are claims Watmough has been talking with Arthur....

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/sport-confidential-bad-boys-sequel-as-cronulla-sharks-eye-halfback-robert-lui/story-fndujljl-1226992697927

David Williams made a quiet return to Sea Eagles training this week, following his season-long ban for betting on NRL games. He will continue to train at Narrabeen for the rest of the year, but has already been linked with the Roosters for 2015.

We mentioned a few weeks back how Anthony Watmough had sounded out Eels coach Brad Arthur, amid his disenchantment with Manly management for failing to re-sign Glenn Stewart.

The latest mail suggests Parramatta is willing to buy-out a large chunk of Watmough’s heavily back-ended deal for next year, which is worth $970,000.

But Manly coach Geoff Toovey is adamant that no players will be released early and has commenced negotiations with Watmough’s management for a two-year extension.
Regretfully see there needed to be room to stay under the cap & the Gift release though not greatly recieved, is part of the cut throat part of todays game with Manly following salary cap protocol unlike Dogs, Broncs & others yet to be exposed but Watmough.....lets just hope its another goose out to sell more papers.
A MUST keep player who feeds the juniors & underrated new signings the winning culture that keeps Manly a step ahead in attitude, the key to success.
The fact that we are paying Choc 970 K next year would have had a lot to do with not being able to offer Gift a reasonable contract so I don't think he can complain about Manly not signing Gift.

Didn't someone say Martin Kennedy wasn't part of Brisbane's plans next year?

Of the 2 '' on the nose'' up there (Ben Hannant being the other) I'd take Kennedy on a modest, incentive-contract.

He could follow Dunamis' path, back down to Sydney.

Martin Kennedy no no no no no. Did I mention no? Terrible player. Penalties galore and can spill a pill like no other.

MWSE said:
Martin Kennedy no no no no no. Did I mention no? Terrible player. Penalties galore and can spill a pill like no other.

OK Uncle Gus...lol!

The standard answer is how the culture at Manly shakes that out of a player.

It's unlikely either will come here anyway.

Sean Meany named on the NSW Cup bench. Great pick up, his experience would have been invaluable earlier in the year. Steve G must be getting a few ex tigers to come our way. Great to see. I've been very impressed by Masada Iosefa this year. I wonder if he's good mates with Ava.

Remember when Meaney was the next big thing at Manly.......must have been 8-10 years ago now

And the rest Disco. He was a future star when at St Pauls Manly then had a couple of knee injuries and lost his blinding pace. That seemed to bring him back to being just a solid footballer. Looks like he's made a living playing reggies for the tigers. His experience won't hurt.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10