2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Read in RLW that Matt Groat was back playing in one of the feeder comps (can't remember exactly) with an eye to getting another NRL gig. Apparently he had a few head knocks which held him back but is all good now. I remember he came into NRL at the Tigers about the same time as Woods, and I actually thought he looked the better of the two early on. Would be worth a shot on minimal coin IMO.

mosto said:
Read in RLW that Matt Groat was back playing in one of the feeder comps (can't remember exactly) with an eye to getting another NRL gig. Apparently he had a few head knocks which held him back but is all good now. I remember he came into NRL at the Tigers about the same time as Woods, and I actually thought he looked the better of the two early on. Would be worth a shot on minimal coin IMO.
THe dragons picked him up from the Tigers and from what i have seen of him i was not impressed at all

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs forward and former Manly QLD cup player Tim Browne has signed a one-year extension with the club that will keep him at Belmore until the end of 2016.

Darius Boyd also linked (again) with following Bennett to Brisbane too.

That means they'd have four fullbacks there.

Barba, Milford, Boyd and Hoffman!

What's happening with their salary-cap issues?

And why isn't the coaches salary taken into account these days as well?

Obviously Bennett is going to take a defensive stance in Brisbane with four full backs. No centres, no wingers. Just forwards, two halves and four full backs to stop leaking so many tries up there

I can't see where it was mentioned.....

Krisnan Inu off to play rugby in france with Stade Français.

Seemed like a decent guy (poor choice of clubs) so I wish him well.

Though he may want to learn to spell the club's name correctly.

His twitter reads "Francias"

The French are kind of particular about these things.

RiverEagle said:

I can't see Barba being in Bennett's plans.

Harry said:
RiverEagle said:

I can't see Barba being in Bennett's plans.

Who knows what Wayne's world will look like (next year) mate.

Maybe Barba would be better off at the Titans or Cowboys up there.

Ryan hiscock win journo just posted thus on twitter today.

Hearing @SeaEagles have scooped up a pretty handy replacement for Glenn Stewart. Announcement due this week.

Any ideas? Wouldn't gave thought we were in the market for a back rower with choc buhrer symonds horo etc.

Joseph Paulo has too many mistakes in him.. Hope it ain't him.

But if it is him, he does have potential.. He killed it for the yanks at the World Cup last year, And has had fleeting moments for the eels.

I'm also dubious and unless it's an absolute bargain, can't see where we'd have any cash left after (hopefully) taking care of all our own.

Time as usual will tell (but there'll be plenty unhappy after Gift's departure).

Let's not forget gift signed with the rabbits very early on, we were barely given the chance to negotiate

Let's not forget gift signed with the rabbits very early on, we were barely given the chance to negotiate

Dan said:

But some will still say, " We didn't offer him a decent deal...And now we're (maybe) signing up a player from elsewhere...? "

And depending on who it is, they may be right mate.
It's all a very vague rumour at the minute though, too.

Kingy has to be retiring, so there would be plenty of money to sign a couple of Players.
Ferris and Tommy are a done deal, just some TPA etc to bed down. :)

Every Knights Player is off contract due to the change in ownership. I wouldn't mind Rochow or Scott :cool:

HappilyManly said:
Kingy has to be retiring, so there would be plenty of money to sign a couple of Players.
Ferris and Tommy are a done deal, just some TPA etc to bed down. :)

Every Knights Player is off contract due to the change in ownership. I wouldn't mind Rochow or Scott :cool:

Youd also assume Wolfman will drop out of the 25. Id say hed be on 100 - 125k or so.

(Ill estimate the salaries below)

That would mean:
Jason King (retirement) 180k
Glenn Stewart (Rabbits) 375k
Wolfman (Other team) 125k
Cap increase 500k

We should have money to extend and acquire now

Kingy is on $185k :huh: Then I want be paid in his currency.

Wolfie is about correct, and hopefully he will start the next chapter of his creative life and not batter his body in league :)

Its going to be a special GF this year with so many of the 2008 FortyNillers moving on :angel:

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10