2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shoe1 said:
Kane Lawton still with manly, according to Pre season training photo.

Thes season review of symonds on the Mwse site suggests he is still with us for 2014.

I just phoned the Sea Eagles and was told that Jamie Lyon has one year remaining on his contract, and both David Williams and Tom Symonds are still in negotiations.

bones said:
Shoe1 said:
Kane Lawton still with manly, according to Pre season training photo.

Thes season review of symonds on the Mwse site suggests he is still with us for 2014.

I just phoned the Sea Eagles and was told that Jamie Lyon has one year remaining on his contract, and both David Williams and Tom Symonds are still in negotiations.

Next time, please tell them I say hi!

:cool:

Tom Symonds tweeted that he was always signed for 2 years and is def with us in 2014 - refer to todays Manly Daily!

tookey said:
Fairy Bower said:
Heard Gagen was actually at training this week. Hmmm...wonder what's going on?

Maybe cover for wolfman as he may be going elsewhere.

Have we appointed a NSW cup coach yet? Please not be Willo again

Agreed. Need a new coach for NSW Cup. If Cliffy misses out on the assistant first grade spot, why not give him a try. He's bee successful with A Grade League. Lets see what he can do with a step up in quality.

And retaining Symonds is a wise move. I think we are yet to see the best of this player.

Cliffy coached NSW Cup a few years back. Not surprisingly, the team could score points but couldn't defend. He is my favourite all time player but seriously, I can't see that he has the man management skills to be a top level coach.

They can't be going with Willo again, surely! FairyBower - any word on the grapevine?

Then perhaps Cliffy could use an assistant defence coach to handle that aspect. And who has just returned from England and has one of the best defensive techniques in the game...Menzies. Two of the finest players we've had at Manly, both skilled at attack and Menzies for defence and the passing game was shown no better than between Cliffy and Menzies. Match made in Sea Eagle Heaven and both admire each other immensely so they would work well together.

Not sure what's happening with Willo. I know some of the players have fed information to Manly's management about what they think of him. We seem to be making good decisions around the club so I hope they make the right call for the NSW Cup coach.

Facebook NRL rumour mill page has Kieran Foran off to Parramatta for the 2014 season.
Cant see it happening as if was going to leave he would of gone with Des. Maybe Brad found a spare million laying around.

DUFFMAN said:
Facebook NRL rumour mill page has Kieran Foran off to Parramatta for the 2014 season.
Cant see it happening as if was going to leave he would of gone with Des. Maybe Brad found a spare million laying around.

Other facebook rumours include

How to pay your house off 100 years earlier using no money, and how to drop 5 kilos a day eating nothing but ants and chocolate,

DUFFMAN said:

Liam has started at Parramatta - so part of the Foran gene pool is playing there in 2014 :cool:

jbb/james said:
Other facebook rumours include

.. how to drop 5 kilos a day eating nothing but ants and chocolate,

Link please :p

the SBW lovefest must be waning,now the Foxsport website saying that he is considering retiring in 2015,here we go again,he just wants them all to come out and beg him not to retire,brace yourselves,the lovefest will resume again soon

DUFFMAN said:

DCE to broncos, Lyon to souths and now Foran to Parra in 2014. One way to get under the salary cap by releasing our best three players.

We probably won't have the players to even be able to field a team in 2015 if all the rumours come true.

master blaster said:
the SBW lovefest must be waning,now the Foxsport website saying that he is considering retiring in 2015,here we go again,he just wants them all to come out and beg him not to retire,brace yourselves,the lovefest will resume again soon

Of course he is retiring, Have a boxing match or 2 and then before the new season begins he finds the love for the game again and lines up for the roosters.
Got to try and keep the salary cap a little believable

tookey said:
DUFFMAN said:

DCE to broncos, Lyon to souths and now Foran to Parra in 2014. One way to get under the salary cap by releasing our best three players.

We probably won't have the players to even be able to field a team in 2015 if all the rumours come true.

Hayne to Easts. Shame Hayne, the most influential participant in the NRL.

According to zerotackle a guy called Jack Littlejohn sneaked into the squad, came from the dogs and before that the chooks. Anyway heard about him? Is he good?

Also replacing Gagan is a Mark O'Dare from the Tits

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8