2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Milford staying in Canberra for 2014.

But surprise surprise.........heading to the Donkeys in 2015 on a 2 year deal.

simon64 said:
Milford staying in Canberra for 2014.

But surprise surprise.........heading to the Donkeys in 2015 on a 2 year deal.
Well they have to get them back to the top somehow,even if it means bending their unlimited salary cap

Cam he did play for the warriors after us. All that said he is certainly not a solution to their issues in the halves

lsz said:
Cam he did play for the warriors after us. All that said he is certainly not a solution to their issues in the halves

Had forgotten about that. But your correct he's no solution for them at all.

I recall manly got him from Eels & he had a brother...he was the pick but realistically he was only average in attack, poor in defence & a reasonable goalkicker.
Not a Soward fan but he is twice the player Witt is, so 2014 could be almost a spooner for Illawarra if they pin the hopes on him.

maxta said:
I recall manly got him from Eels & he had a brother...he was the pick but realistically he was only average in attack, poor in defence & a reasonable goalkicker.
Not a Soward fan but he is twice the player Witt is, so 2014 could be almost a spooner for Illawarra if they pin the hopes on him.

At one stage he was tied for most consecutive goals in the NRL. 34 in a row?

But surely he is for nsw cup.

Remember the trial in the pouring rain at Leichardt and it was Witty's first game (I think)for us! He kicked them from all over the place in an absolute storm. Tigers tried to charge $30 back to sit in their stand then when the storm hit. People just barreled the old guy at the steps and most of us looked like drowned rats lol Happy days indeed!

London Broncos are in receivership at the moment and looking for new investors.

Robbo and Shane Rodney maybe looking for a new club

• 👍
Reactions: mbe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12