2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
Daniel Harrison released by Parra immediately.
I always thought that he would work out at Manly, but all the back ended Cap stuff forced him to leave :(

He and his brother Blake have not had good luck since leaving Manly both went to Parramatta. Blake who would be playing in Holden Cup this season, had a nasty water skiing accident over a year ago, broke his leg and damaged his knee badly and had to have numerous operations. Sad to hear all this as Daniel was a hard worker when he played.

Eagle Rock said:
HappilyManly said:
I always thought that he would work out at Manly, but all the back ended Cap stuff forced him to leave :(

He and his brother Blake have not had good luck since leaving Manly both went to Parramatta. Blake who would be playing in Holden Cup this season, had a nasty water skiing accident over a year ago, broke his leg and damaged his knee badly and had to have numerous operations. Sad to hear all this as Daniel was a hard worker when he played.

Is Blake ok?

patorick2010 said:
Eagle Rock said:
HappilyManly said:

Is Blake ok?

I have been told that he won't be playing footy again, but wait and see, he is a young kid and could bounce back again after the right rehab. So much they can do these days. I will try to find out more.

Always sad to see a young person robbed of their opportunity to achieve their potential. I also hope young Blake makes it back but I also hope should he be unable to, that he finds something else worthy to him to aspire towards. We all need our goals and dreams

patorick2010 said:
Eagle Rock said:
HappilyManly said:

This is the latest on Blake Harrison

Is Blake ok?

This is the latest On Blake ...
AS the razor gang at Parramatta slash through the biggest player cleanout in the club's 66-year history, a fascinating tale of loyalty has emerged from Eels HQ.

The promising career of Holden Cup star Blake Harrison has been on life support since he suffered a shocking leg injury after a water-skiing accident last November.

With just one training run with the Eels under his belt, the Manly junior rep tore three ligaments in his right knee - including the ACL - and sustained enough nerve displacement to render his foot numb to this very day.

But the fact Harrison will not be able to resume playing until 2015 - if at all - has not stopped Parramatta from honouring his three-year contract.

"I thought they wouldn't want to keep me at the club, I didn't think I would be needed because of this injury," the 18-year-old said. "But they've stuck by me and arranged all the physio and paid my contract."

The irony is that Harrison is the younger brother of Daniel Harrison, one of 12 full-time squad members who were told their services are not required beyond this season.

The pair were recruited from Manly as a package deal last year.

Rumours Harrison's off to England others saying he'll be back at Manly. I rate him. Just not sure a second rower is what we need would be a NSW cup contract at best. But if he's been paid out his 200k contract from the eels may be just trying to turn his career around. I assume his Knee must be shot given no one picked him up this year, but I'd have Vic Mauro back before Harrison.

Cliffy said:
Rumours Harrison's off to England others saying he'll be back at Manly. I rate him. Just not sure a second rower is what we need would be a NSW cup contract at best. But if he's been paid out his 200k contract from the eels may be just trying to turn his career around. I assume his Knee must be shot given no one picked him up this year, but I'd have Vic Mauro back before Harrison.

There are too many good second rowers coming through and knowing the Recruitement at Manly, they won't want him.

Cliffy said:

Odd someone else had him going to the Dragons

Re Blake
Parramatta eels honoured Blake's 2013 contract but terminated him as his next two years were on decent money for a young bloke the article saying they would honour his contract was all for a parra good feel story at a time when things were pretty crappy for parra

sami12 said:
Re Blake
Parramatta eels honoured Blake's 2013 contract but terminated him as his next two years were on decent money for a young bloke the article saying they would honour his contract was all for a parra good feel story at a time when things were pretty crappy for parra

I was speaking to some parramatta people and they said they can't see him playing again.

Harrison is an outstanding forward, and we could use him in the front / backrow like the Dragons and Sharks do with Matt Prior

apparently Tim Grant are and McKendry are up for sale,what do you guys think,Grant would be good,I know he wasnt too happy at the riff a while back,might explain drop in form

I liked what I saw of Tim Grant - can't believe that Penriff don't want him :huh:

RLW_Mole twitter has lit up tonight about @wadegraham17 leaving for the roosters :huh:

Seems like Cronulla is in its death throws, being stripped of all of its Player Assests :mad:

Wish Manly would go after Tegataese :idea:

master blaster said:
apparently Tim Grant are and McKendry are up for sale,what do you guys think,Grant would be good,I know he wasnt too happy at the riff a while back,might explain drop in form

They would have to take a substantial pay cut to come here as apparently they are on huge money at the riff including automatic percentage salary increases in line with increase with the salary cap.

Then again maybe they want to win a comp.

Sharks are on a slow death like the the bears were.

Regardless of the team, I think it is a sad period when we see this sort of thing happening. Not a good look for the NRL and they just sit there imploding with no idea what to do. Unfortunately they are damaging the product with too many rule changes and Asada is doing the rest. Lucky I still have AFL. It may end up being the premier sport in Australia. Come on NRL, stand up and get on top of things, where is your leadership ability.

If Roosters chasing Wade Graham is true, have they got a different salary cap to the other teams???
Ridiculous....there needs to be an investigation into this!!

Due to ineptitude and gross corruption at the highest level of he NRL, the AFL will become the premier sport in this country very soon. Just look at who runs Channel Nine. Join the dots, it is not very hard to understand! If you pay a billion dollars for a product, you have the licence to do with it what you want. And the fact that dinosaurs like Fittler, A,Johns and Gould are in a position to resist the concussion laws spells the end. Parents don't want heir kids playing rugby league any more, end of story. And games at 8pm? You are just alienating your future supporter base...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8