2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Raiders are apparently chasing the Tigers Bodene Thompson and our Tom Symonds. Sounds likely. They are missing out on the top shelf players so have to go down a notch and throw lots of coin. Thompson and Symonds would be good in any side and would receive premium payments. At least enough to buy lots of warm clothes.

Bearfax said:
One down. Half a dozen other important signings to go. With the Trbojevic lads in the repair shop for some mechanical adjustments, now would be a good time to examine future viability with Manly. Time we put more money in the newer models.

Didn't Jake sign on again at the start of the year?

Cliffy said:
Bearfax said:
One down. Half a dozen other important signings to go. With the Trbojevic lads in the repair shop for some mechanical adjustments, now would be a good time to examine future viability with Manly. Time we put more money in the newer models.

If so that would be great. But there is nothing I can find that suggests that he has resigned. Everything I'e looked at says he and Gutherson are free agents at the end of this season. If you have any definite info suggesting otherwise, I would be most appreciative.

JSL signs for 2 years:
The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have secured the ongoing services of talented young forward Jesse Sene-Lefao with the Samoan international agreeing to a new two-year-deal at the Club.Sene-Lefao’s re-signing is a big boost for Sea Eagles ahead of the blockbuster match against the Sydney Roosters this Friday, June 27 at 7:40pm AEST.The 24-year-old has played a total of 14 NRL matches in his career so far and his new deal will see him remain at the Club until at least the end of the 2016 season.“I’m really excited to be staying with the Sea Eagles for the next two years,” Sene-Lefao said

Bearfax said:
Cliffy said:
Bearfax said:

If so that would be great. But there is nothing I can find that suggests that he has resigned. Everything I'e looked at says he and Gutherson are free agents at the end of this season. If you have any definite info suggesting otherwise, I would be most appreciative.
I knew I heard Jake signed, just found it here

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Early-Front-Row-report?pid=556880#pid556880

The author is EagleRock, who shone comet-like in these parts, brightly but ever so briefly. Notorious for boasting of inside club goss, especially about lower grades, but unfortunately I don't know if any of it was ever confirmed.

Well Eagle Rock. Where did you get the gos old bird. Talk in the newspapers says every team in the comp is after his signature. Did he sign od didnt he?

Kevin Locke's NRL career with the Warriors is official over after the fullback was granted an early release from his contract to join English Super League side Salford.

Is that y Leroyd Lars ? I've always liked him, but he is seriously injury prone :( 45% availability according to the Injured Player Thread.

HappilyManly said:
Is that y Leroyd Lars ? I've always liked him, but he is seriously injury prone :( 45% availability according to the Injured Player Thread.

But we only want him for 50% of this season...

RiverEagle said:
bennyeagle said:
Manly circling TLL for mid season transfer !

Where was this reported mate?

Interesting if true, but doesn't say much for big Epa L, Sao and TAndrews if it is.

I've only seen Tyson Andrews about four times this season, but he has impressed me at least as much as Jake Turbojet. He is very aggressive. I'd much rather give him a chance than buy yet another prop.

The Who said:
RiverEagle said:
bennyeagle said:

Interesting if true, but doesn't say much for big Epa L, Sao and TAndrews if it is.

I've only seen Tyson Andrews about four times this season, but he has impressed me at least as much as Jake Turbojet. He is very aggressive. I'd much rather give him a chance than buy yet another prop.
From what i have seen Tyson is playing where he belongs

The Who said:
RiverEagle said:
bennyeagle said:

You can never have enough props - if you think you do go out and purchase 2 more

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8