2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the club never officially said they were chasing him (it was speculation and not much more that I could see) and now it is a failure of the administration?

Fair enough to hold them
Accountable for the lack of member communication and how the dce / foz contracts were handled but to flog someone over a player they may not have been interested in?
The club has never officially said that it is chasing anyone for next year so I guess we will sign no-one then and won't be dissapointed?

I may be too optimistic but Joe Kelly did say at the Q and A session that we could look forward to a few big name signings in May. Look if we were to sign 3 fringe rep forwards I would be stoked. We are also looking to lock up 4-5 young guns. If we were to bring through a few like Demetriou, Parker, Tom, Armstrong, Ramien, Pearsall I could live with that.
I just hope we have a plan.

I may be too optimistic but Joe Kelly did say at the Q and A session that we could look forward to a few big name signings in May. Look if we were to sign 3 fringe rep forwards I would be stoked. We are also looking to lock up 4-5 young guns. If we were to bring through a few like Demetriou, Parker, Tom, Armstrong, Ramien, Pearsall I could live with that.
I just hope we have a plan.
working-with-idiots1.gif

Sorry forgot to add that you are going to cause yourself a heap more angst if you get riled up over every player we are supposed to be chasing that does not come to us
Man, I just think in all the doom and gloom at the moment fans are just looking for a sign that there is hope and a plan. We did make a play for this guy and we did fail.

So that's your standard is it? so you will only be critical of Joe (can't wait to see that) if the club announces we are chasing player x and we miss out on player x lol. That is so ridiculous when has a club ever announced intentions to sign a player? so going by your standards Joe will never miss out on a signing.

Joe did make an offer to Tom (and was confident) but to be fair Tom was never interested in signing. So who is Joe going to sign? that's the question not much quality left but I'm sure you wouldn't be critical of him because he hasn't "Officially" announced his recruiting intentions.

Okay i can not believe kelly missed out on RTS

What is stupid about what I said? Because it doesn't match your opinion?

Wasn't related to you at all mate....Homer was meant to be Joe Kelly...I was agreeing with you. Hahaha...I hope Kelly has a plan too, but think it's more like that picture.

Wasn't related to you at all mate....Homer was meant to be Joe Kelly...I was agreeing with you. Hahaha...I hope Kelly has a plan too, but think it's more like that picture.
one could only hope we have some plan... Maybe we have an English hardnut lined up. Imagine a Gareth Ellis or James Graham type in our pack.

Poor old Rorters are furious that Roger Tuivasa Cheque has bailed on them after the time and effort they've put into him.
**** me dead they've made an art form of doing just that.

Out of favour Broncos winger Daniel Vidot could join the injury-hit Bulldogs before the June 30 transfer deadline.
The Lurker

Smh are reporting Parra are likely to land Daniel Tupou. The accountant is obviously doing quite the job.
Are Parra still favourites to sign Beau Scott as well?

Arthur obviously learnt how to manage the salary cap during his time at the storm

Poor old Rorters are furious that Roger Tuivasa Cheque has bailed on them after the time and effort they've put into him.
**** me dead they've made an art form of doing just that.
The thought of the effort that we put into JWH never crossed their minds either.

Ryan you're the idiot if you think its smart business to announce you've poached players before june 30 aka Parramatta or the raiders. They've been burned plenty. Wait till the end of june and see how we go. If it was me I wouldn't announce **** because having a player renege looks way worse than not signing anyone.

Defend Joe all you like.

NZ Warriors lose tomkins and sign rts.

We lose Foran and withdraw offer to DCE and who has Joe signed?

So far he has managed to recruit no one from outside the club but we do have his word that he has big name signings for May.
Lol desert they didn't lose Tomkins. They released him a year early only after signing RTS. And they had hometown pull. He grew up there and until 3 years ago was still living there. Pretty different situation. Is there a homegrown northern beaches boy ruling the NRL somewhere else that I don't know about?

Defend Joe all you like.

NZ Warriors lose tomkins and sign rts.

We lose Foran and withdraw offer to DCE and who has Joe signed?

So far he has managed to recruit no one from outside the club but we do have his word that he has big name signings for May.
I don't think any one would defend Joe if he wrote a cheque for $800k a season for a player who was on $400k a season with the Roosters .
Joe will be judged in time but now is not the time as his job is not finished as yet

It depends Bozo sometimes that player is worth 800k to the club. When Whare left us for Penrith he got a lot more than what he was worth to us but Penrith needed him so had to pay overs. Not all deals are the same players are worth different amounts to clubs depending if you need the position filled. I agree give Joe some more time but he needs to land a fish soon as I'm getting hungry.
Firstly I want to apologize for mistaking you as a troll
Personally I don't think paying a player over by $400k a season is a shrewd buy . As for Joe he has a reputation of being a good administrator and he has made many promises and we are all hungry for success and salivating for good things to come and if he does not deliver............ Well may we say "God save the Queen", because nothing will save Joe Kelly !!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12