2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irons in the fire lol yeah right let's be honest all the talent that is worth buying (in the halves at least) has been secured to pretend otherwise is crazy.

We are stuck with a youngster from our u20's or an over paid cast off in Hodkinson or an untried English half in Myler. Maybe a 3 time loser in Carney or Albert Kelly who couldn't make it at 3 clubs.

Potentially a Cornish who is being thrown out of the Raiders.

So have all the irons in the fire you like but at this stage they have stuffed up recruitment in a big way.

Carney is unsigned... he has a history but he's a great talent.

Elgey is unsigned.

I'm more worried about forwards.

I can tell you for a fact that at some stage manly will sign someone who will wear both the number 6 and 7 jersey for next year.

I see a lot of ads for anxiety and depression about . There is help out there people. Be strong and seek help. Its just footy

Don't forget that next seasons we'll have Gutherson and Tom Turbojet (baring injury) almost certainly in our top backline. Both can play centre, wing or fullback, and I think Clinton has the skills to make a 5/8th.

Don't forget that next seasons we'll have Gutherson and Tom Turbojet (baring injury) almost certainly in our top backline. Both can play centre, wing or fullback, and I think Clinton has the skills to make a 5/8th.

Gutherson is off contract

Who cares where we complain. The point is we are not doing anything in the market. We have money and a great club, but the guys meant to be recruiting are not doing ****. Just coz I support and love manly, doesn't mean I need to be sycophant to everything we do.

This website & the mods care about where you put these posts.

Your point about the recruitment has nothing to do with what SeaEagleRock8 requested, so if you wish to continue with the discussion about the clubs failure to recruit then please do so in the
Rugby League Forum

I would've thought our recruitment (or lack therof?) is pretty topical in a rumoured and confirmed signings thread? its all linked.

id venture to say every thread in this whole forum veers of the post title at some stage.

But other teams ar a signing olayers and the available talent pool is getting drained and whatever's left won't be much chop.

We have NO HALVES come next year. I can't understand why people aren't concerned. The writing is on the wall, at this rate, we will end up with Mortimer and hodkinson.

The club have and continue to balls up just about everything.
At this rate we would be lucky to end up with them.

I would've thought our recruitment (or lack therof?) is pretty topical in a rumoured and confirmed signings thread? its all linked.

id venture to say every thread in this whole forum veers of the post title at some stage.

The intention of this thread has always been to be a place where concise information about NRL signing comings & goings for Manly and other clubs is posted. The current discussion about club management needs to be directed to the
Rugby League Forum

News flash. Joeboy has an important announcement about some signing news, which is that there is no signing news.
So everyone who likes to be able to glance at this sticky thread to see any signing news now has to wade through a whole bunch of posts just to discover ... nothing.

News flash. Joeboy has an important announcement about some signing news, which is that there is no signing news.
So everyone who likes to be able to glance at this sticky thread to see any signing news now has to wade through a whole bunch of posts just to discover ... nothing.

fair enough.

Can we expect to see all your clever puns and witty commentary put in their rightful thread?

I know you are a mod, and I'm trying to be gracious of the people who make this place possible, so I will bite my tongue and fall into line.

you don't sound gracious you goose. Two mods have already told you to pipe down and post elsewhere so don't take another shot.

Don't know if this has been posted but sharks are allegedly front runner for Tim Simona from the tigers. I rate him he'd be a good buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10