2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ralphie. No need to get abusive. We're all sea eagle supporters here. All I am saying is that the cream are being bought quicker than a sea gull snatching chips at the beach. If we are going to upgrade our forwards Manly needs to act quickly to ensure they dont get the dregs.
Mr Bear we are all very sensitive to our beloved Sea eagles and it does not take much for us to get ABUSIVE. INSULTING . RUDE. BLASPHEMOUS .NASTY. OFFENSIVE .SARCASTIC. CRITICAL.FOUL . DENIGRATING
Please be very careful what you post about our beloved Sea eagles
Love
Bozo

The NRL is letting the player managers trash the game and release this sort of crap continually to the media.

Instead of the public reading about great games of football all we ever hear about is refereeing mistakes, players having charges downgraded and players changing clubs months before their contracts expire.

I am getting sick of following rugby league these days the NRL is turning it into a joke where players are only interested in making the most money and don't care of they play like **** to earn it. A lot of players show very little passion in the game these days

Anyone who thinks that the NRL owned Titans will lose both DCE and Myles has rocks in their head. Of course it is just a ploy to get the Titans to offer Myles a contract to stay

Not sure if anyone has heard...but DCE is apparently considering a back-flip...shhhhhhh
15121927_be_quiet_shhh_shh_shhhh_silence_please.gif

Townsend would have to be at the top of our halves list. Kelly and contracts **** let's hope he's delegated to bozo I suppose.

The simple thing everyone here seems to be forgetting is that we are armchair critics with no idea of what is actually going on behind the scenes.

The club recruitment guys are more likely to spot potential, more likely to understand our roster's needs going forward, and actually know who we are/aren't close to signing. People here are losing their lollies at Kelly for doing exactly what he should be doing right now - not saying anything until the job's done.

But other teams ar a signing olayers and the available talent pool is getting drained and whatever's left won't be much chop.

We have NO HALVES come next year. I can't understand why people aren't concerned. The writing is on the wall, at this rate, we will end up with Mortimer and hodkinson.

The club have and continue to balls up just about everything.

So the irons of which you speak would seem to be enticing someone to break contract?

Who would do that to come to a club coming last, a coach who doesn't appear to have 100% backing, a fantastic, but ageing squad, a pretty rough home ground, and nowhere near the facilities of other clubs.

I don't want to come off to negative, but this is a pretty realistic summation.

I can't see anyone of outstanding quality or even potential being in our halves next year. It will be a serviceable halves pairing that are nowhere near what we have lost. People who suggest Mateo and littlejohn are kidding themselves too.

Irons in the fire lol yeah right let's be honest all the talent that is worth buying (in the halves at least) has been secured to pretend otherwise is crazy.

We are stuck with a youngster from our u20's or an over paid cast off in Hodkinson or an untried English half in Myler. Maybe a 3 time loser in Carney or Albert Kelly who couldn't make it at 3 clubs.

Potentially a Cornish who is being thrown out of the Raiders.

So have all the irons in the fire you like but at this stage they have stuffed up recruitment in a big way.

Who cares where we complain. The point is we are not doing anything in the market. We have money and a great club, but the guys meant to be recruiting are not doing ****. Just coz I support and love manly, doesn't mean I need to be sycophant to everything we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10